Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - The 30th Decision: Just like that time.

Fed-Kun's army
So I guess the plan is to make her take it out so they can swoop in and steal it? If so, it's devious.

I can also appreciate an MC who realizes that something is off and trying to fix the misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
With each passing chapter I'm wondering more and more why they don't try talking about the power with Ayumi? Do they fear an outbreak even worse to the happenings of 8 years ago might occur? But what if Ayumi would be able to learn to control the power? I don't know how it works but could it even reverse or rather repair some of the damage inflicted?
This seems so simple and yet it has never been brought up before.

Double-page supporter
is it just me or have these kiss scenes with Ayumi been very erotic lol? Like the amount of detail that's getting put into them really upped the emotions

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub I’m just trying to figure out why they don’t all have a talk about the play. I get Ayumi, but everyone else who knows what Tenshi wants should have figured out what happened by now. Considering what’s at stake they could be a little bit smarter about it all

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261, because Tenshi told each a different thing, whoever got chosen would trigger something on the one who was "rejected" and thats why Ayumi doesnt want talk about it since that would be confirming the rejection and would be the same with Jindou if it was the other way around as Kouki isnt fully aware of what of what Tenshi did, only something changed after the School Festival either Ayumi changing the subject and he having brought that up with Jindou that likely will tell what was the "meaning of the play" to him and then he realize Tenshi told different things to each.

@blablablub Telling her about the power would basically be telling her that she’s responsible for her parents death and the massive disaster years ago and would send her into depression (which may also destroy the world).

Dex-chan lover
Pussy ass bitch MC is annoying af. I eagerly await for the day when shounen authors decide to drop this trope of main character from their stories.

Guys before complaining about the actitude of the Mc you should put on his shoes.
I hate the ignorant and stupids Main character just as you but I think this guy is just really in bad position right now and doesn't know what to do.
For example.
He can't let Ayumi kiss him that would trigger the power, he can't really reject her either cause that would trigger the power too.
He tried to talk about the misunderstanding of the play but Ayumi didn't listen.
Her only ally Jindou who was the only person he could really trust now is acting strange and doesn't even want to talk with him.
After all the sexual harassment she did I think is normal for the MC to not understand how strong was his choice in the play.
That's it I hope that putting that into perspective could help to understand the guy.
Sorry if there's any misspellings English is not my first lenguaje

Dex-chan lover
@Blazecam
Didn't Jindou give Ayumi the power after the accident, so she could servive? I think a couple of chapters ago, they talked more in detail about how Ayumi got the power and who Jindou (originally) actually is and I remember that was the outcome. So if they told her that Ayumi could be blaming Jindou for not saving her parents, possible or not.

Dex-chan lover
Pussy ass bitch blonde girl is annoying af. I eagerly await for the day when shounen authors decide to drop this trope of main character from their stories.

the blonde girl in this manga sucks, don't understand why the boy like her

Fed-Kun's army
Worst girl at it again, didn't want to go out with the MC but doesn't want other girl close to him. WTF? So you can just do shitty tsundere childhood friend trope forever?

Double-page supporter
man mc you're worthless.

but i'm not even sure it's your fault.

Users who are viewing this thread