Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@Morose From what we saw in this chapter, that wouldn't explain the absence, notice that he returned back to the moment in time he left (as indicated by the uninterrupted conversation). It may come up as a plot point, but she's probably cheating on him either way.

Dex-chan lover
either the wife is cheating, or the wife is actually the 'phoenix'.

Fed-Kun's army
Had to be a japanese guy, what kind of man other than a grass eating japanese citizen would permit such doubts without any kind of action.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand the wife plot. Is she just there to be a blocker for relationships in till the designated time? Or perhaps something more.

I'd go with "she's actually another summon." But I dont know where to take it from there, and why would she be so cold to someone she married only recently?
Again, I dont understand the wife plot.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vasqueztion
I've read the web novel long time ago so my memory kinda fuzzy but If I'm correct the wife plot is for MC morale boost. He need a purpose to work hard at the beginning. He will work hard on regaining courage to engage with his cheating wife.
Later on he had a talk with his wife and ended up divorcing her. If I'm correct the reason why she starts avoiding him because of her impression towards him was starting to get low. After marriage the MC kinda settle down and have discarded that youthful life? sorry I don't know how to explain 😅 I might be wrong at this.
To me the wife plot is a good thing, since the MC is a loyal matured experienced character and not the generic virgin beta cuck mass produce MC.

Fed-Kun's army
@TTX
Currently he haven't confirm it yet. He only doubt about it.
Later on he will have a talk with his wife about it. She cheated with someone on her workplace if I remember it correctly.

Power Uploader
You're welcome folks!

@Dezaki nah, don't worry, just because I picked it up, doesn't usually mean it has gender bender stuff...or does it? lol.

Anyways, this is the best raws I could find so until I can find higher resolution raws, I'll be working with these raws for now.

Dex-chan lover
Cool. A kickass noble that actually cares about the warrior she summoned and the people under her care.

i thought we wasnt allowed to use the skills until he completed the desire of the summoner? So why can he use the paralyze ball?

well this isn't bad at all. The art is just rushed, like actually super rushed but it's not the worst thing I've seen

Users who are viewing this thread