Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 14 Ch. 70 - Tradition.

Dex-chan lover
Here's the fundamental diff bwt a feudal lord and a public servant

Dex-chan lover
The usual group uploads regularly every month how tf can you be desperate for a translation
Patience is a rare virtue. Also the RAWs are like, six or so chapters ahead of the translation , so some readers are getting antsy, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Where are those terminally online stick up their arses now,eh?

The font changing wasn't really needed,Comics Sans is getting tiresome anyway,but now they'be shown proof to be actively attacking someone who is trying to improve themselves,the kind of people who become part of scanlation groups in the first place.

Seems he didn't need as much help,but still needs someone to glance it over,and now we have someone who can actually do things nice n' quick since there's four chapters worth to catch up on.

Have a happy new year,Kovalskaya,and to everyone who supports decent hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
Kujiradera literally means whale temple. I left it like that because I think Kujiradera sounds cooler.
I forgot about the snipe/TL switch and was really excited for a new chapter, but this brought me right back to the sad reality. I envy those who can enjoy the manga despite the TL, but I'll rather not read it at all than stumble through this

Dex-chan lover
Pages 14-15: Nothing to see here folks, just orcas playing toss up with a scummy ragdoll.
Not so fun fact but yes relatively recent studies found that orcas might be tossing other animals in the air for "fun" to the point that whales that are in the area sometimes have to come to the rescue of other animals before orcas come to mess them up.

The usual group uploads regularly every month how tf can you be desperate for a translation
Gonna sound like a boomer but the rise of the internet and the "get everything delivered to your house quick" has kinda messed with people patience to stay polite, to sound even more like a boomer Tik tok and Youtube short kinda messed a lot with people attention spawn.

Dex-chan lover
Goodluck with the N2 i hope u success, i also want to learn but for now is not possible :(
At minimum you can do some daily Duolingo or similar, on computer or phone.
Its not going to get you to full fluency but its a decent starting point.
I've been doing it for about 1.5 years and have what I estimate to be about the same age of vocabulary.
I plan to move onto other material, proper textbooks and whatnot, when I feel more confident in my basics.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a little better. At least the font is less jarring.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations on aiming for N2! There's nothing here that couldn't be smoothed over with a proofreader- and thank you for your hard work. My own japanese is pretty basic, so I admire swinging in on a full chapter release.

As for the chapter... killer whales sure are playful, huh....?

Users who are viewing this thread