Senken no Majutsushi to Yobareta Kenshi - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Plus points to this twist,
It makes the world "alive" since now we know not all the people there, not even the soldiers under employment of nobles are evil.
Usually it ALWAYS generalizes an entire population when just 1 is portrayed as an asshole.

Double-page supporter
@codydub03 :
Goddess don't exist. She just imagination at past war ...
The twin seems don't give any effect or special power either

Aggregator gang
Tf is that mc is just weak cunt loosing to a f*cking sword f*ck this shit

May these unnamed heroes be remembered for their selfless sacrifice, F.

@le_butters I mean it's not a custom to disarm. A dead or dying enemy when there are more living enemies around, also u would take his weapons and armor to sell after battle

Fed-Kun's army
@yarielist Ahh, I figured that would be also an option I just found it kind of strange how something as absurd as "twins" is considered evil by a "goddess" but it was just the PEOPLE in power to use religion as a tool for controlling the populace so for it to be something specific toward twins.. It has to be more to it than just that right?

Dex-chan lover
If only they leave the rings on, the guards wouldn't be dead. Truly cursed twins.

Yeah, he needs to go purge some fuck heads in the government first, or I won't be able to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

I feel kinda sad for these lads, but the whole buildup to it was executed quite poorly.

Dex-chan lover
woah i know this story went bad

but this unexpected to see such guard become mvp

F to them

also the twin really cursed bring misfortune unto these guard

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 maybe just maybe, it seems the history of this empire involving wicked twin in it. The twin princes envy each other that is inflicted in the competition to holding the reign. And in the end, out of fear, he unleash propaganda because he doesn't want to being compared with another cause he looked the same

Fed-Kun's army
I see the batman has rented his plot armor.... but this time I don’t mind, he really screw up without it....

Fed-Kun's army
@AAA1 See, that is something that would make sense.. The cruelty of humans is what put twins in the cross hairs of everyone in that country (or world). I hope they use it as a major plot rather than just "goddess said so"

Users who are viewing this thread