Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Yesss. I mean this story was/is probably gonna oust their status at some point but that douchebag didn't have to stick his hands into their relationship.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I would've bought another drink and poured it on him.

See now what're the chances of this guy getting a shot at Rinko because Arase can't bring himself to put her job in danger and some such and properly tries to end things. Then this guy swoops in.

Supporter
DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE MANGA!

I, too, wish I could be experiencing real life love ;-;

Double-page supporter
I understand cheering for the protagonist but saying that the only asshole is the male teacher does not give you a complete vision of the story, each character acts according to his own point of view and the information he has, and everyone is selfish. The protagonists risk get into serious trouble and maybe they need someone to get in their way to keep their feet on the ground, this can be done with good intentions albeit clumsily. Who love you do not always indulge you.
Does he have a romantic interest in the teacher? It seems so, but she also seems to be close to his heart as a friend.
Why did he talk to a boy? Well, have you ever had a friend who was in a dangerous relationship? She will never listen to you, in these cases they don't listen to anyone, it would be better look for other ways or do nothing

Could the dude not just be looking out for her? He doesn't seem particularly jealous.

Yes hes still an annoying prick but he might just be trying to help, not get with her? Or am I wrong?

thanks a lot for the translation, it's a damned good piece of work you put there for us

HEY! I don't need my manga to tell me to get a life! I have everything else in my life for that...😃

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter. I wonder if I would root for the teacher as much if the genders were reversed.

@Darudius If he truly was only looking out for her, then there would be no ulterior motives. However, from what we have seen, his actions are not purely just in consideration of her as a colleague and friend, and rather he intended to utilize his position of power over Arase in order to essentially get an edge over him in a dick measuring match with her as the prize. Thus, it is disingenuous to state that he was simply looking out for her, but in the same vein of thought it is equally disingenuous to state that he was only trying to make himself the only option for Sensei.

If I were to share my opinion though, I think he was being an ass. He should have brought this up with Sensei instead of Arase, as him and Sensei have equal standing (the relationship with Arase being a problem notwithstanding). However, he deliberately targeted the "weaker" of the two in this relationship for various reasons. Which is why I believe he views Sensei as more of a prize that has no say in the matter rather than a true person. He seems to believe that him and Arase are in a competition and whoever wins gets the maiden.

Users who are viewing this thread