Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Putting the ethics of the relationship to one side, as a teenager in a relationship, he doesn’t really have any options to fight back with when a another teacher threatens. Even if they both decide to move elsewhere the male teacher can still report it and have the female teacher blacklisted across the country - she would literally have to change careers. Only option would be to keep their distance until after graduation.

@ mkegruber said:
"Putting the ethics of the relationship to one side, as a teenager in a relationship, he doesn’t really have any options to fight back with when a another teacher threatens. Even if they both decide to move elsewhere the male teacher can still report it and have the female teacher blacklisted across the country - she would literally have to change careers. Only option would be to keep their distance until after graduation."
Exactly! The tension depends, of course, on the school they attend. It's obviously a risky relationship. Probably only a handful of smaller schools would turn a blind eye, or just warn the couple to keep it on the down-low. But yes: black listing would definitely mean her having to get a new profession. I have doubts that is as easily said as done.

This is in my top list of manga. The story elements of a older maiden and a younger lover are intriguing. Add the school tension and it's a decent story mix.

Dex-chan lover
damn she's got a massive character development since the beginning, nice 😁

Can I just do my little "I was right when nobody else was," dance? Because I was right on the money withe this.

Dex-chan lover
@Benerbaijan There are quite a few where genders are reversed. The important bits usually are: 1. Teacher is adamant about not doing anything till graduation/marriage. 2. The teacher doesn't usually do anything or initiate anything first. 3. The teacher has token resistance to the idea at least.

Gal Gohan is one such example. No problems. Everyone is technically consenting adults and no grooming was involved. If the teacher was actively chasing the girl though...

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun always comes up when someone is depress but this time he came for an advertisement to other isekai mangas

Well, now she have openly admitted it though one was a little drunk.

Double-page supporter
@vessalius Exactly my thoughts, the male sensei even say along the lines: "Hopefully the next one will be a fair fight". He sees Sensei as a prize that he can win whenever, and only has to eliminate the competition. Worst kinda of person ever.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god the dude implicated himself.
And Honestly this is a 70 in the 100 points in the Rickert Slapping Griffith scale of Cathartic moments

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't get why this guy even cares about her career anyways, because even if she got fired, its not like its gonna do anything to him

Dex-chan lover
@Nask it's kinda implied he likes her and is really just trying to get rid of the competition.

Would you not think of working together with the guy who did chapter 28? Not only would it be best to work together for dividing the workload and that, but his TS is also better than yours no offense.

Users who are viewing this thread