Sensitive Boy - Ch. 41 - What's a good fan?

Damn all those red flags and even the scars, that boy really can’t fix her, she needs therapy

Dex-chan lover
thats just healthy fan-creator boundries 101
Despite there being a relationship that was established and reciprocated prior to the "you're actually my oshi" statement like in this chapter?
This is just a what-if, but if you managed to befriend someone, and at a later date you found out that they're a creator that you loved, that shouldn't mean the friendship ends then and there right? That's the impression I get anyway

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I got a bad feeling about that black background at the end...

Edit: ok, now I see the scars.
Damn... I thought the same because of the background, but didn't see the scars either until I read your comment. I'm scared now. The innocent boy is in for a really rough time

Dex-chan lover
Why does the dude think an idol would be disgusted by her fans? An idol's purpose is to gain as many fans as possible. Usually the purpose is to make money by relying on the fans' financial support. An idol disgusted by her fans, generally speaking, shouldn't be an idol at all. But then again, this Kanon girl did quit.

Fed-Kun's army
Emotional blackmail succesful.
Right?? Major gaslighting as well.
"I'm not an idol but you oshi me therefore I am an idol so you owe me as a fan to oshi me to the max even though I'm not an idol anymore"
?????????? that was his cue to run.

Fed-Kun's army
DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING, DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING, DONT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING !
ABORT ! ABORT !

Users who are viewing this thread