Sensitive Boy - Ch. 52 - Creepshot

Dex-chan lover
This is a very weird situation. On one hand, knowing that guys dad, if he doesn’t study he will most likely end up going no contact with her due to his but on the other hand she is in legit danger. Wouldn’t just studying in her home fix the problem though? That way he can stay with her while also studying.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the girl on this one. Sure he needs time to study and go to class, but that's not the way to answer her and then in turn she replied back in another harsh tone as a reaction.
All he had to say is that he needs mornings to go to class and some afternoons/evenings to study, and ask her if she wouldn't mind if he studies while being together sometimes. If he gets too distracted by her, then also tell her that after first trying.

Dex-chan lover
Guy went from "I love her more than anything" to "I kinda like her but she kinda annoying" ô_ô

After everything she told him he literally reacts like he doesnt give a single fuck "She kinda oversensitive"

At this point you can't even be mad, if she ends up with the other guy, since he clearly isn't capable of coping with her past and problems/personality, though her having that guy randomly shower in her house and walk around half naked and all, or be beside her while she sleeps is also kinda nasty low blow 😮‍💨

And he clearly isn't okay with that by what he said, though just swatting away her potentially being in literal danger is kinda insane

Dex-chan lover
Guy went from "I love her more than anything" to "I kinda like her but she kinda annoying" ô_ô

After everything she told him he literally reacts like he doesnt give a single fuck "She kinda oversensitive"

At this point you can't even be mad, if she ends up with the other guy, since he clearly isn't capable of coping with her past and problems/personality, though her having that guy randomly shower in her house and walk around half naked and all, or be beside her while she sleeps is also kinda nasty low blow 😮‍💨

And he clearly isn't okay with that by what he said, though just swatting away her potentially being in literal danger is kinda insane
found the needy woman

Dex-chan lover
Being with her feels like too much unnecessary work. Any regular guy would've dipped by now.

And what's with "Men prioritizing their guy friends over their girlfriends" Shit starting to sound just like my ex.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We have established that the police does in fact exist and actually help in the universe of this manga, so she could actually report the stalker and solve things

With that said, i do think they should break up

Group Leader
Totally on Kanon's side here. Her life is literally in danger. No one can blame her for being on edge after being fucking stalked and getting non-consensual pictures taken... (though saying Yamato would have been better was a low blow)
But tbh this is more of a police matter. It shouldn't be on him to shoulder the whole burden.

What should have happened is they should have devised a plan together to keep her safe (preferably with someone) while he was at school. Instead he just kinda brushed her concerns off and she of course felt unwanted when her boyfriend doesn't show interest in such a scary situation.

Well, it's ultimately on both of them that they had such a quick fall out instead of trying to find a middle ground. Guess they are still teens at the end of the day, always on one extreme end of the scale.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Totally on Kanon's side here. Her life is literally in danger. No one can blame her for being on edge after being fucking stalked and getting non-consensual pictures taken..
But tbh this is more of a police matter than anything. It shouldn't be on him to shoulder the whole burden.

What should have happened here is that they should have devised a plan together to keep her safe while he was at school. Instead he just brushed her concerns off and she of course felt unwanted when her boyfriend doesn't show interest in such a scary situation.
As you said, it's more of a police matter. Also, her bringing another guy between them was unnecessary.

She didn't show him any proof of her being stalked, so his reaction is not that far from real. Also, boyfriend has his personal problems too, so how else would he have reacted when he also has his shit to do?

Users who are viewing this thread