Sensitive Boy - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - I had a dazzling romance

Dex-chan lover
Capturesfsdfsfds.png

Yeah, I bet for sure it is probably that rapist cunt

Last edited:
His friends are great. It's like they have Kaede danger senses. Every time something terrible happens to him they're somehow there immediately no matter where he is

Dex-chan lover
His friends are great. It's like they have Kaede danger senses. Every time something terrible happens to him they're somehow there immediately no matter where he is
I'll just play devil's advocate a bit.

I mean, they definitely were not there immediately after he was raped. It doesn't say exactly when they found him, but they sure as hell didn't find him before or during the rape. They found him some amount of time afterwards.

Here, I would just guess they were walking home after school. Tsubasa had gotten out of school too, and I suppose Kaede, Izumi, and Asahi also got out around the same time because the school schedules are probably similar. So they'd be walking together when Kaede maybe sees Tsubasa ahead and then goes off without Asahi or Izumi. Then, when Kaede takes a while and they don't hear from him, the two probably look around and find him.

None of that is ever really said, but it's not unrealistic for this.

To be clear, they are great friends. I don't expect them to immediately find him. But it doesn't look immediate.

Dex-chan lover
Then explain
why she has a mans body type, you only see her/him from the back and that's a mans back and shoulders. and tells mc "what we do isn't love" when talking about her/his? boyfriend
Cut it out you are embarrassing yourself now, move on
You will see her nude and with boobs in chap 29 with a dude
Screenshot-20230803-213201-1.jpg

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Please stop, can't I just have manga about learning to overcome trauma, my boy had enough

Dex-chan lover
oh dead... the author definitely had no plans to let Kaede breathe even for a for pages..

Dex-chan lover
When women don't got me, i know the boys will always got my back. Can I get an amen.

Users who are viewing this thread