Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 150 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Yellow.... Your plan will become a bit of dust thanks to certain psycho. Feels Dejavu?

Dex-chan lover
almost choke at this part...

ksnip-tmp-bi-OQll.png

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka makes a few mistakes.

Hibiki is General Knights number 02, not 01
d1l8fRF.png

Forgot to put number on the number 03
mKMaej6.png
Most likely will be fixed for volume version.

I love how the cityzens are so casual about D being around. Some of them even helping him out.
Yeah, not the first time it happened too.
I guess some people still believe what Papa Usukubo preach and probably didn't know he was Death Messiah.

Dex-chan lover
The way Aizome just found D hiding in the trench was so funny lmao, I feel bad for her but she's made the last few chapters very entertaining

Aggregator gang
Damn i know this was already pointed out in last chapter but D really got a lot of enemies and friends, it's so funny and cool how the whole world changed thanks to one little small fry.

Dex-chan lover
The humor in the recent chapters has been great. I love the blue girl walking around with deflated gigantic hands which must look so weird to people. D stealing the scooter and glasses dude being left with Hisui and knowing himself hes screwed.

Felt this arc has been a bit confusing but I am having fun.

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing to say except that this was a really good read. It was fun, it felt like it had meaning, we could see development start to pay off, and I really want to see this arc's conclusion.

I don't think Aizome's growth ends her. I suspect there's one more thing she must fulfill before she either meets a tragic end or just goes off the rails and hurts someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread