Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 13 - A Serial Killer and Razvel

Dex-chan lover
If they kill the serial killer, then the goddess will just use other means to kill the reincarnated. It was smart to let the killer live (for now). I’d hate to be the other reincarnated because regardless of whether or not she succeeds, her very existence is a death sentence on them all.
what prevents goddess to reincarnated him again tho?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but what if his heart or brain is pierced by the spike, you know a situation that results in your instantaneous demise
Well just cuz they are stabbed doesn’t mean you stop thinking or your heart isn’t beating. I get what you’re trying to say by saying instantaneous death like the Mc is gunna have find find a way to constantly kill them or a way to nullify the ability

Dex-chan lover
Here is my prediction on how the black knight dies:

He gets impaled on some spikes somehow, which pierces his heart and every time he returns back to life, he dies immediately after until he's used up all of his lives. I mean, that's how I would do it.

I'm thinking more of burning alive over and over or something like Dante's Inferno.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I don't want Razvel to die, I hope she either helps MC or something but I prefer her dying last than now, I love her design

Double-page supporter
Black Knight is just a Dark Souls protagonist. I imagine he speaks with the Daniel text to speech.
As for how he dies, either he asks MC to kill him or...

Kore ga requiem... da.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Geez that's a lot of lives.

It would really suck for him if he just heals on the spot after death instead of respawning at a random location. Cause the Devil's Daughter (who's name I forgotten) would have so much fun with him if she could just trap and chain him down.

Fed-Kun's army
the guy with 999999 lives , he can satisfy silkie's murderous instict as she can kill him every say for 999999 days

Fed-Kun's army
maybe the author will kill shirukyi in this encounter and thus lunatic alone will be the new protagonist

Contributor
I suppose the Black Knight is going to play a part in the death of Razvel, she being unable to predict his appearance is certainly a clue. But first, Silky has to escape this dangerous predicament. I wonder if it'll be up to Lunatic to help.

Users who are viewing this thread