Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 15 - A Serial Killer and the Razvel Assasination Plan

Dex-chan lover
Healing ain’t that helpful when you’re instant killed. There’s enough weak spots in the body that broken bones etc is the least you need to think about.
You can't chant also if your throat is crushed or you got a punctured lung or a slashed diaphragm.

Many body blows actually can cause instant death so why are fiction always focusing on head strikes.

Dex-chan lover
You can't chant also if your throat is crushed or you got a punctured lung or a slashed diaphragm.

Many body blows actually can cause instant death so why are fiction always focusing on head strikes.
i would say it's because that is the most flashy one and the most visible and obvious deathly injury as well, aside from being stabbed in the heart

Dex-chan lover
Chanting is really a waste of power even if you can cast fireballs. Just kick the face, it has the body's 70% power, not counting the multiplier if you came from an elevated position or you did a faster kick ( spinning makes multiplies the force ).

Dex-chan lover
"I can read minds, you fool."

- send in an actual fool

"... I can't read anything."

soleil_think_twice.png

Dex-chan lover
She'll probably be killed via a double-blind method or such.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it hits. Nice.
Healing ain’t that helpful when you’re instant killed. There’s enough weak spots in the body that broken bones etc is the least you need to think about.
They thought armor actually works in this setting lol.

Dex-chan lover
tho, i wonder if her magic can heal brain damage, and if yes, where are the limits, where her magic can't do shit.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder how silkie's relarionship with frielle will develop. knowing this manga this ship will end up in tragedy

Users who are viewing this thread