Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Dex-chan lover
So its mtl?
where's the previous chapter, I can bear with mtl with little "Imagination" but its kinda weird when its just jump from 6 to 10 all of sudden

Dex-chan lover
This dude :
Snipes Seril killer
Skip 3 chapters and troll readers
Refuse to elaborate further
Leaves

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This seems to be quite a popular manga, so I'm sure a proper group will pick this up, eventually. Though that requires them to be willing to snipe the previous group that's still pumping out chapters consistently 😁

or you can just read the French TL 🤣
or learn Japanese:lol:
Regarding your spoiler, そんなに人を馬鹿にするのが楽しかったのですか? ここにいる人達は、日本語がうまく読める人が多いんですよ。
I know you're a troll and what I'm doing is basically feeding on your ego but yeah, you're a shithead acting as if you're special

Group Leader
That's not chad behavior. It's being an egotistical bigot. There's no two ways to look at it. What people needed was the next chapter, what people got was a spoiler
imagine unironically using the term "bigot"
mega yikes big oof this ain't it chief, be better sweaty. who hurt you? 🤡

Regarding your spoiler, そんなに人を馬鹿にするのが楽しかったのですか? ここにいる人達は、日本語がうまく読める人が多いんですよ。
I know you're a troll and what I'm doing is basically feeding on your ego but yeah, you're a shithead acting as if you're special
Let's hope one of those nihongo jouzu people here actually picks up this manga, then.

Dex-chan lover
Still don't get why SSSSS are allowed to upload, they keep on:
  • Sniping an active series
  • Translating a single chapter that is never the first untranslated chapter
  • It's always either low quality or straight up a joke translation
Nobody seems to remember this nowadays; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Dex-chan lover
It's not petty at all.
This manga deserves a better scanlation than a machine translation typeset on a literal smartphone.
I wish for the best for this manga.
I really see no problem at all, at least someone is bothering to try unlike many who don't. It's not even that bad tbh, makes enough sense that my brain fixes most mistakes. Doesn't mean the guy doing it deserves a jab or anything.

AIn't hating on ya or anything. Just saying it's not terrible. I've read far worst translations.

Group Leader
how is sniping 4 chapters ahead "wishing the best" for anything? fuck off kiddo
Sending a message

Still don't get why SSSSS are allowed to upload, they keep on:
  • Sniping an active series
  • Translating a single chapter that is never the first untranslated chapter
  • It's always either low quality or straight up a joke translation
Nobody seems to remember this nowadays; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS
Why is it always someone who has never contributed anything who complains the most?

Screenshot-2.jpg

Literally just avoid things you dislike. it's that easy.

I really see no problem at all, at least someone is bothering to try unlike many who don't. It's not even that bad tbh, makes enough sense that my brain fixes most mistakes. Doesn't mean the guy doing it deserves a jab or anything.

AIn't hating on ya or anything. Just saying it's not terrible. I've read far worst translations.
Because your brain fixes most mistakes, but mostly grammatical mistakes. you wouldn't notice much actual mistakes if you didn't read the raws beforehand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"This manga deserves better translation than shitty mtl done on a cellphone." Agreed.

Still don't know what message you're trying to send by doing chapter 10 though.

If you did the chapter that was suppose to follow then you kind of stifles mtl guy's next upload which be blatantly contrasted with the drop in quality.

You do chapter 10 then he just operates as normal for his next 4 uploads. I don't get it.

You say this manga is popular so another group will surely pick it up...is that related to you uploading chapter 10 or? Is this the message?

Users who are viewing this thread