Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Group Leader
The previous upload got castrated since fun localization isn't allowed.
DeepL/Google Lens are encouraged, though, maybe ChatGPT next... TranslateGPT?
Pure soulful version is on nyaa as usual.

Extremely important TL note from previous forum:

Hello,

It's time for translation corner.

The Protagonist's name, シルキー (transliterated Shiruki-) came from combining the first and last letters of Serial Killer in katakana シリアル・キラー (Shiriaru Kira-). SHI ri a RU KI ra -, Shiruki- (- means long vowel, so it's really just Shirukii)

You can be a diehard japanophile purist and romanize it as Shirukii or Shiruki, but I'd go with the obvious stylized choice, which is Silky.

The Japanese really love doing shit like this. My previous encounter was with the manga Iceblade Sorcerer / Hyouken no Majutsushi. The name of the protagonist, Ray White, is actually Rei White (Rei as in Zero 零), but it's still romanized as "Ray" for stylization purpose.

Also I have no idea what the dekinai translator of previous chapters were thinking, adding "y" near the end of her name. Shiruk
Yi like, why? for what purpose?

Anyway, that's all from me.
Cheers

Last edited:
Group Leader
If u don't like the translation you can either not read it, complain about it or do better I guess.
But for sure, what you did is everything except "I wish for the best for the manga."
( btw if its not petty, then I guess the definition of petty changed since the last time I have used/seen that word ).

Double-page supporter
It's not petty at all.
This manga deserves a better scanlation than a machine translation typeset on a literal smartphone.
I wish for the best for this manga.
I don't mean to explain this to you as if you are a child, but do you not think that if you have the capabilities to "do better" than the people you are saying are not very good at the translations, you could just... translate the next chapter instead? You know, to make your purpose make sense?

Group Leader
If u don't like the translation you can either not read it, complain about it or do better I guess.
But for sure, what you did is everything except "I wish for the best for the manga."
( btw if its not petty, then I guess the definition of petty changed since the last time I have used/seen that word ).
I don't mean to explain this to you as if you are a child, but do you not think that if you have the capabilities to "do better" than the people you are saying are not very good at the translations, you could just... translate the next chapter instead? You know, to make your purpose make sense?
Okay, at least no 9/11 or kek.

I get why you guys are sniping but I don't get why the skip.

Could you guys not have done the next chapter?
I've done my part by ensuring at least 1 out of 10 currently released chapters was actually translated 😁
Let us pray a proper group will do better on my behalf 🙏📿

Group Leader
thanks for tl, hope you're able to do the missing few chapters as well eventually
This seems to be quite a popular manga, so I'm sure a proper group will pick this up, eventually. Though that requires them to be willing to snipe the previous group that's still pumping out chapters consistently 😁

or you can just read the French TL 🤣
or learn Japanese:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread