Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Serial Killer and A Broken Bond

Aggregator gang
now that we have the prev chapters posted, i just wanna say, holy fuck are you based for doing this

also audibly laughed when i saw "bakana", this is like the third funniest translation ive seen ever

Dex-chan lover
This entire thread summarized:
iu

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit weird how there are some people complaining about the skip but read the chapter anyways 🤔 I mean I don't particularly like skips either but that's why I'm not reading this until later
I don't know about others, but I just click the unread chapter that appear in my Updates feed. I don't usually remember what chapters I'm on. This time though, I stop when I saw demon princess free.

A bit unrelated, but I really can't see how this is better than the previous chapters' scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
That's not chad behavior. It's being an egotistical bigot. There's no two ways to look at it. What people needed was the next chapter, what people got was a spoiler
AHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP! He is a bigot because he translated a chapter for free and gave constructive criticism? You cant actually expect people to take you seriously when you throw around charged words like this while throwing a tantrum because someone provided you a premium quality translation for free. Every time I see this guy do stuff like this, it inevitably leads to better scanlators picking up the manga. Your anger is unjustified and sad, honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Yh don't see y some ppl complaining so much cause he skipped a few chapters and there was a joke or 2

AHAHAH YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP! He is a bigot because he translated a chapter for free and gave constructive criticism? You cant actually expect people to take you seriously when you throw around charged words like this while throwing a tantrum because someone provided you a premium quality translation for free. Every time I see this guy do stuff like this, it inevitably leads to better scanlators picking up the manga. Your anger is unjustified and sad, honestly.
he's a bigot because he uses homophobic slurs you dipshit. being a sniper who puts out worse content then the guys doing MTL is just bonus dumbfuckery on top. "premium quality" lmao

"Premium quality" I'd prefer waiting longer for a chapter than to get this quality early.

And I'll be honest, there's not really any room to complain about previous translator groups when you do things like leaving "masaka" or "bakana" untranslated. Or putting in out of character/tone memes like "No way, fag".

Dex-chan lover
Uhhhhhh comments are wilding

but I just caught up and that shit was gas
finding this manga was a gem 👍
i know, like can these guys just talk about the chapter... i get sniping and dissing the translators was pretty low but i wanna talk about the manga mannnn

that fight, for one, was AWESOME. i feel no pity for silsil and milmil whatsoever, they 100% had it coming to them. anyways, 8 more reincarnators!! does this mean shirukyi and Lunatic gonna work together? thatd be cool if so

Aggregator gang
that fight, for one, was AWESOME. i feel no pity for silsil and milmil whatsoever, they 100% had it coming to them. anyways, 8 more reincarnators!! does this mean shirukyi and Lunatic gonna work together? thatd be cool if so
i mean the goddess wants all of them dead for a reason. though i think her and lunatic will work together, one thing shiruki lacks is a high level

also for the people still fighting over this shit yall good??? its just one chapter and yall are going ape shit because they had a slur…

from reading a few of these messages i have come to a conclusion

-some of you guys dickriding this dude too much

-some of you guys seething about this too much

and finally

-this machine tl is completely serviceable compared to others i've seen

Users who are viewing this thread