Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure because that group, SSSS, is a notorious troll probably got the chapter mass reported. Mods deleted it plus I recall it had a slur in the translation which obviously is a no no. Still thanks for doing this chapter.
i dont think censorship of words people dont like is in the MD books, and if it is, thats really disappointing. If the word(or equivalent) wasnt actually there, then i understand.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think censorship of words people dont like is in the MD books, and if it is, thats really disappointing. If the word(or equivalent) wasnt actually there, then i understand.
The slurs are bad only if they are innacurate. And this one was just trying to be a meme. It was the worst kind of edgy cringe. That and it was justified with "localization", the entire thing came off as "What if 4chan took over crunchyroll"

Dex-chan lover
@Reverie_Stars As an educated native English speaker (US English), there isn't any problem with the flow or anything. Reads just fine to me. They're being all over the top and melodramatic anyway so it's always going to be a little bit weird.

Dex-chan lover
that fight was AWESOME. i feel no pity for silsil and milmil whatsoever, they 100% had it coming to them. anyways, 8 more reincarnators!! does this mean shirukyi and Lunatic gonna work together? thatd be cool if so

Dex-chan lover
It was "No way, fag" like they were Leon Kennedy keeping the Redfields away. Now I am curious what the Japanese raw says, because the French translated it as something like "It's useless" but this translator put "No way, bitch" so now I'm wondering if there really was an insult there at all.
EDIT: Found the raws, and from what rough translation I got, the French have it correct. No insults there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Reverie_Stars As an educated native English speaker (US English), there isn't any problem with the flow or anything. Reads just fine to me. They're being all over the top and melodramatic anyway so it's always going to be a little bit weird.
That's good. I'm a native english speaker myself, but because I used deepL and google translate for this, I was worried I might've missed something. Thanks <3

Dex-chan lover
It was "No way, fag" like they were Leon Kennedy keeping the Redfields away. Now I am curious what the Japanese raw says, because the French translated it as something like "It's useless" but this translator put "No way, bitch" so now I'm wondering if there really was an insult there at all.
EDIT: Found the raws, and from what rough translation I got, the French have it correct. No insults there.
I changed it cuz I felt it would fit the mood more. The French one is better than mine haha

Dex-chan lover
The slurs are bad only if they are innacurate. And this one was just trying to be a meme. It was the worst kind of edgy cringe. That and it was justified with "localization", the entire thing came off as "What if 4chan took over crunchyroll"
Turbo autists would do a better job than anything Crunchyroll does with their "sus" tier trash translating/localization. The memeing while translating will always be super cringe though, no matter what shit tier group does it.

Users who are viewing this thread