Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I'm the person who uploaded chapter 7, 8, and 9 in English. Although the majority of this was google translate and editing in Preview (on a Mac), I hope it still made your experience a little better. :) It was just so annoying to see this huge gap in chapters.
Took me about half a day to translate 3 chapters, so anyone with a lot of time on their hands can try it too! <3
no way, you just joined literally 5 hours ago and immediately dropped 3 chapters ahaha. Thanks for picking it up <3.

Dex-chan lover
just open the random chest in the middle of the room, what could possibly go wrong? how did they fall for something so simple?

Fed-Kun's army
just open the random chest in the middle of the room, what could possibly go wrong? how did they fall for something so simple?
The designated rouge(Shiruki) that was supposed to check for traps said that it wasn't trapped.

Its like the car mechanic told me I you needed to buy a car part from him cause the old one isn't working well so he charges me an extra 600 and I you believe him because he's an expert then later on I you find out I you got scammed.

Reactions: le3
Hi, I'm the person who uploaded chapter 7, 8, and 9 in English. Although the majority of this was google translate and editing in Preview (on a Mac), I hope it still made your experience a little better. :) It was just so annoying to see this huge gap in chapters.
Took me about half a day to translate 3 chapters, so anyone with a lot of time on their hands can try it too! <3
Ugh... Google Translate is terrible why don't you use DeepL.

Dex-chan lover
Who could have known that drunk guy was actually the old knight mentor character from a jrpg that one hits all the tutorial mobs

Dex-chan lover
Second he said j can go back. Makes me think he is from another world or something...time to find out

Dex-chan lover
Damn, you used Preview for this? Are you by any chance a masochist? :meguusmug: Thanks for the uploads!

Btw ever tried this site? I wonder if it's good enough to use in case I also ever get pissed off and MTL the shit out of some raws as well. https://scanlate.io

Group Leader
Damn, you used Preview for this? Are you by any chance a masochist? :meguusmug: Thanks for the uploads!

Btw ever tried this site? I wonder if it's good enough to use in case I also ever get pissed off and MTL the shit out of some raws as well. https://scanlate.io
Not Reverie_Stars, but to answer the question on the website.

At a cursory glance, it does only the bare minimums. MTL shortcomings aside, it leaves little space for someone to PR the text, and the CL/RD options are limited (if not non-existent). TS at least provides multiple fonts... But it doesn't provide granular changes afaik, for example, in Photoshop the font size, baseline, kerning, etc. can be modified per letter, and the text box as a whole can be warped, rotated, and scaled to the chapter's specifics.

My personal recommendation is that: "There are better tools present, but this is passable for somebody starting to pick up the ropes in scanlating. Once access to better tools can be made, they should migrate onto those."

Dex-chan lover

Haha, I don't think I'm a masochist. I just didn't bother looking because that takes too long and I'm pretty good with Preview lol. The scanlate thing looks pretty interesting though, might try it out just to see how I bond with it

Dex-chan lover
Oh... I didn't know about it before. I'll try it out in the future (y)
Get the desktop app, you won't regret it! Apart from doing the copy shortcut twice to translate the selection, it can take screenshots and attempt OCR. Don't know how good it is for Japanese, though. Of course, nowadays we also have Apple Translate, but it's generally ass for JP, but I have no doubt they'll improve on it soon in it.

Dex-chan lover
a bit sad that they died already.. Mc realy doesnt care about the people she uses?
How is this her fault? Whatever that army is was most likely what did them in, that or Sacred going ham and it resulted in collateral damage, either way the MC was not responsible for their deaths

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the plan is 100% to destroy the building to free the Demon King's daughter so she can kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread