Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Serial Killer and the Goddess church

This naming drama is kinda remind me of Berserk (Silke -> Schierke), & NGNL 0 (Shuvi -> Schwi). Im no native engrish but I'll say go with the ones easier to pronounce.

Fed-Kun's army
why ppl kept complaining about name ? i for one think it is translator's choice and really appreicate their translation job. pages of pages of ppl complaining about names and no one even discussing the story that shirkuyi about to be captured and maybe die by razvel

Fed-Kun's army
Do you think the goddess lets MC live after she presumably kills her targets. Silky doesn’t shift the balance of the world as she has no cheat powers, but there’s no reason to leave a loose end either. Maybe the goddess is hoping they all kill each other and solve the problem for her?
i think the goddess already planned it , lunatic will kill shirukyi right after the ring of promose effect ends.

remember lunatic's vow to shirukyi "lets kill all reincarnators" that means shirukyi too

Meo

Double-page supporter
Silkie makes me think of those black chickens -_- (I personally liked the OG name way more).

But I guess it could be worst than changing a name.

Group Leader
Yo we decided to go with Silkie for her name instead of Shirukyi or Shiruki. I'm aware of what the author said in 4.5 but it makes absolutely no sense.

殺人 = satsujin = Murder
死 = shi = Death

And literally everything sounds better than Shirukyi.
Thank you so much for this change

Fed-Kun's army
after killing ouga and yamazaki , at very least silkie should gain few levels , and she also should carry that antimagic stone from sacred .. and imagine ALL the loot and magic stuff she can steal from the twin demon tower..

i mean why dont silkie put lunatic in the tower so she can stop harrasing her in the orphanage ? also to keep an eye on silsil...

pretty sure the gold bag silkie gave to orphanage was from the tower..

AND why the adventure guild dont ask WHY silkie the sole survivor of the Ouga group AND the Sacred Group ?

the sick scout who was poisoned by silkie also would suspect her..

the reincarnates are just lazy , if they put a little effort to investigate yamazaki , they will know yamazaki died after he kidnapped the nun , if they investigate the orphanage they will know about silkie and lunatic

Dex-chan lover
maybe Razvel's precognition see the real soul (the male serial killer) and not the female reincarnated body ?
Ooh. That's a good take! Another would be she somehow receives the "information" like what actions/events of the day, but not the who, when, where, or how.

Fed-Kun's army
Do you think the goddess lets MC live after she presumably kills her targets. Silky doesn’t shift the balance of the world as she has no cheat powers, but there’s no reason to leave a loose end either. Maybe the goddess is hoping they all kill each other and solve the problem for her?

the goddess already said she wont alloow shiruki to fall into criminal behaviour like other reincarnatoes and the fate of murderer is an agonizing death for shiruki at the end

Dex-chan lover
after killing ouga and yamazaki , at very least silkie should gain few levels , and she also should carry that antimagic stone from sacred .. and imagine ALL the loot and magic stuff she can steal from the twin demon tower..

i mean why dont silkie put lunatic in the tower so she can stop harrasing her in the orphanage ? also to keep an eye on silsil...

pretty sure the gold bag silkie gave to orphanage was from the tower..

AND why the adventure guild dont ask WHY silkie the sole survivor of the Ouga group AND the Sacred Group ?

the sick scout who was poisoned by silkie also would suspect her..

the reincarnates are just lazy , if they put a little effort to investigate yamazaki , they will know yamazaki died after he kidnapped the nun , if they investigate the orphanage they will know about silkie and lunatic
I completely forgot levels existed here. maybe a small advantage, but she still is (supposedly) a "normal person" meaning that she probably won't level up nearly as fast as the other reincarnators

Fed-Kun's army
I completely forgot levels existed here. maybe a small advantage, but she still is (supposedly) a "normal person" meaning that she probably won't level up nearly as fast as the other reincarnators

maybe ppl like sacred are rare , a prodigy , a native of the world that almost as strong as reincarnators..

was hoping shirukyi / silkie become a high level after she killed many reincarnatoes and by the time she face Sato she become a strong character.. no way she stay at lv 5

Contributor
I look forward to how they're gonna manage to kill this target who has precognition powers. The obvious answer (that Silky already decided upon) is when they're asleep, which is the one time precognition wouldn't matter. But for that to work, there has to be a limit to the precognition that would prevent them from sleeping in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what our MC's level is now? She killed two reincarnators already. That should mean that she's at a high level already, but she seems weak.

wow this translation made some great improvements, wondering what novel manga asspulls will be implemented to lead Syllkeigh into besting an already OP oppponent who also can predict the future

Users who are viewing this thread