Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - The Serial Killer and Kuki Sakurako

Fed-Kun's army
this is the first time silkie behave like scared little girl instead of being a super assasin girl

funny the one humiliating silkie is not big bad man but a high school gal

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't think it makes sense for the Goddess to not know her ability. She's the one who reincarnated all these people and gave them cheat skills. No way she suddenly forgets about one.

Double-page supporter
I don't think it makes sense for the Goddess to not know her ability. She's the one who reincarnated all these people and gave them cheat skills. No way she suddenly forgets about one.
Good point. But I would speculate that something might have happened during the journey to defeat the demon lord that has somehow hidden all that information from everyone, including the Goddess. It might be that she came across some spell/ability/artifact that has the ability to do that during that time.

Or, here's another possibility: she made an unbreakable contract/agreement with the Goddess before her reincarnation that would not allow the Goddess to tell anyone about her background and cheat skill.

But we will be venturing too deep into speculation/overthinking territory if we go down this road so best we let the author cook for now. I too would like to know the actual reason of why her entry is unknown.

Fed-Kun's army
Good point. But I would speculate that something might have happened during the journey to defeat the demon lord that has somehow hidden all that information from everyone, including the Goddess. It might be that she came across some spell/ability/artifact that has the ability to do that during that time.

Or, here's another possibility: she made an unbreakable contract/agreement with the Goddess before her reincarnation that would not allow the Goddess to tell anyone about her background and cheat skill.

But we will be venturing too deep into speculation/overthinking territory if we go down this road so best we let the author cook for now. I too would like to know the actual reason of why her entry is unknown.
more like your second paragraph , goddess made a deal with her to hide kuki's skill to anyone including all incoming / new reincarnators.. thats why her skills listed as ???? in the book..

but i think she will become silkie's ally in killing all reincarnators as she have deep love toward his brother silkie (now a girl)

maybe she will also save silkie from lunatic's revenge after the ring of promise effect gone. Lunatic not exactly happy getting threathened by silkie everytime.

or kuki will order silkie to kill frielee and all orpaned kids

it is possible the end of this manga will be a double team kuki and silkie creating an assasin guild.l

Fed-Kun's army
She's scared because of the ring she swallowed, which can actually kill her by absorbing all her power. She can heal from almost everything presumably because of said power so she most likely won't come back from that.. Also, if Silkie dies, the ring will also kill her so Lunatic cannot do anything about it.

However, Lunatic is still a badass when she needs to be. Just that she's a muscle-brained servant of Silkie.
i think lunatic bidng her time and will torture silkie for payback later for all the humiliation she received .. no , she wont touch silkie physically but she can kill all persons that silkie loved.

Double-page supporter
i think lunatic bidng her time and will torture silkie for payback later for all the humiliation she received .. no , she wont touch silkie physically but she can kill all persons that silkie loved.
Biding her time, probably. But unlikely for her to do anything to Silkie because 1. she only wants to kill the reincarnators and 2. very common thing in these situations is that during the year before the effect runs out, she will grow closer to Silkie and not want to harm her or anyone close to her anymore. Or, the near impossible scenarios that Lunatic will die somehow or Silkie will complete her mission and end the story before the ring's effect wears out.

E_

Lesbian PLAP PLAP PLAP with reincarnated older sister

Fed-Kun's army
The chapter 18 Raw out just now on mangatop

spoiler tag

looks like only 3 person atttending the daily meeting , sato , highschool girl and the time watch guy.. the blackknight and zombie girl gone

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the next chapter will be fan service of silky and lunatica playing on the beach wearing bikini , in a resort island...

Fed-Kun's army
Biding her time, probably. But unlikely for her to do anything to Silkie because 1. she only wants to kill the reincarnators and 2. very common thing in these situations is that during the year before the effect runs out, she will grow closer to Silkie and not want to harm her or anyone close to her anymore. Or, the near impossible scenarios that Lunatic will die somehow or Silkie will complete her mission and end the story before the ring's effect wears out.

i think lunatica will unleash her anger to silkie later after all reincarnated died..

after alll lunatica promised to KILL all reincarnated and silkie is also a reincarnated person..

Fed-Kun's army
i knew she'd be bad since the ???? and no real info in the book. but dayum they got me. didnt expect the sister to have gotten isekai'd too. it's going to be really bad if she knows about frei... : ( . bleh i wish there was more of this out already xD. especially after finding 2 others like this before and both ending up cancelled.
idk why but its weird to me that onee-san has the same nose in both worlds lol. but lunatica being half dead and deciding her dad was still alive is sad and hilarious at the same time.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Should have known the sister would show up eventually. I swear this is the second series I've read where the crazy sister ends up in the same world as the mc.
omg i know that one it was uhh something like "did you think you could run after reincarnating nii-san". she was impressively freakin scary. it's been a good minute i need to catch up on it soon. this is the 3rd reincarnated killer i've seen too. its an interesting premise i'm surprised theres not more.

(if double commenting isnt allowed please delete this one mods, i wasnt sure how to edit and add a quote)

Fed-Kun's army
And the award for "character whose death will be the most satisfying in the series" goes to the reincarnated sister with the King Crimson "it just works" ability. It's a wonder how the goddess has no information on her, but what are goddesses in isekai for if not for their astounding ineptitude?
Well isekai gods have almost omnipotent power brain excluded lol

Users who are viewing this thread