Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

And I thought senpai was bad. 🙄 Seriously though, in spite of her shortcomings and the people around her Haruhi has turned out okay; she's managed to become a good person without getting influenced by the shittiness, and I'm rooting for her. I hope this arc doesn't drag on much longer -- we're past the halfway point -- and that the rest of the story can focus on Haruhi and ossan (maybe she'll start calling him by his first name soon).

Wow Hibiki. Thanks for proving to us every chapter that Haruhi was right not to choose you.

Holy shit...even if this dude likes her that much he's being such an asshole of a friend. And to think that they've been friends for this long, he should've at least taken the time to come to terms w his feelings or whatever since it seems pretty clear she doesn't see him as anything other than a brother.

I'm excited to see what happens and if ossan will come to the rescue TT but god that guy doesn't even deserve to have the title as the MC's friend. He even threw the ring and went like, o is it that important to you? LMAO send him home pls and don't ever return!!!

Jesus, what a toxic guy
Haruhi fucking punch him and block this trash from your life

Aggregator gang
F*cking dick. Urg what about her feeling when you throw away her ring and force your hug on her??? Wtf is wrong with this guy.

Thanks for the fast update!

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly... And the comment section exploded!

@Satansslut669 So happy for you! You have done great with this scanlation! Please stay well! Much appreciated!

How dare he!!!!!!! Hibiki is at the lowest! For a min I thought: okay he gets it, Ossan is the better man, Hibiki is going to back off....but nooooooooo he had to react like a cave man...ughhhh

Thank you for the lightning updates but this one really got my blood boiling. Man, I just wanna hit this dude with a bat or something. He is an asshole to the highest level - whining about her not considering him properly when he clearly just wouldn't take no for an answer. He knows she's not the type to bullshit with serious matters like that too.

Oh god.... He's somehow worse than senpai and Aya combined. This girl needs a new friend group. If she hadn't met Ossan these people would have ruined her life. Her dad included! Nobody in her life but her husband seems to care about what she wants, and they're way too okay with manipulating her and lying about it. I need for her to have at least one solid friend. Because this is just...genuinely sad.

I'm still processing what just happened. That was awful. I hope somebody helps her. He's manhandling her and screaming at her about his feelings in the street, and I just can't...ugh, this is just awful.

If someone threw my wedding ring into a river I would be devastated beyond words. Fu*k this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread