Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 101 - At the Risk of my Life (1)

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
My take on this mango, is that:
1. Yeah, anthropomorphic females are hawt. And considering the relationships between the characters, if the females were full-blown furries, then it'd become much more difficult for most of the readers to consider them as a genuine partner for the human MC (if you haven't noticed, quite a few characters fell in love with the MC).

2. The author wanted to do something different. Having humans with horns / different ears and declare: "They are filthy animals, here's an explanation about their biology", sounds a lot weaker than having literal animals who just stand on 2 legs. Don't forget that this story is primarily about a human having to deal with animals.

All in all, I think it's a mix between wanting to do something different, and the belief that you need to have cute "nekomimi girls" to appeal to an audience, or get serialized.

Dex-chan lover
@Solipsist So, in your understanding, the difference in the image of male and female characters was added solely for the purpose of convenient positioning of the work?

Dex-chan lover
about Antechinus :

- The males experience mass mortality after mating, with male survival only observed in very rare cases .

- Mating is intense for Antechinus and can last up to 12 hours in some species.

- The males mate with multiple females .

- so the male was dead because its body lost a lot of water after 12 hours of $ex , lol .

- the male cums only once in its life , and then it comes up to heaven , lol .

about Beastars : I heard about it so I checked it out . Big mistake .

OMG , Beastars is so furry . i dont know why , but the art is sickening and makes me want to vomit . who want to see a beast wears a girl 's skirt and panties ? i couldnt even finish chapter 1 of Beastars .

Murenase is better , and the girls are more cuter .

page 10 : a skinny , starving lion : uncle scar from the crappy "the lion king" live action ?

tlk_32738428934934290324092.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread