Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 141 - Couple (2)

YOOOOO?

WHATTTTT!?

I had low expectations for this arc but... This... may just pull something off? I did not expect them to do something possible rash with Lanka...
I'm glad Hitomi did not end with Shitty Yena. IDK... idk but I kinda want it to be a tragedy or something... something to at least turn the tides or spice things up. We can all agree... compared to the earlier arcs. The manga has lost its touch. One way to move the manga's direction somewhere else is either a tragedy of some sort a something that has a major impact on the main character.

Please don't make it a cliche to wake up from a dream sort of thing... I have no idea what the author will do but please make this arc a good one...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So... Chotto matte... I read the RAWs... Chapter 142...
Lanka did die...

Yo... I did somewhat want this to happen but did not expect that...

@TheFlash080 true this is a comedy but... A character did die in the early chapters. (rat girl?) Though we gotta consider Lanka is the FML.

@quagzlor sorry I copied pasted my post and forgot... I still might be wrong cuz it's RAWs and I don't fully understand it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@TheFlash080

https://boards.4channel.org/a//thread/215255732
4chan raw link (I think)

https://www.mangatigre.com/manga/murenase-shiiton-gakuen/142?fbclid=IwAR0yrqb489rgU1pjmWJKNuZlwfPOKskSm9ZkQzh4YEuo5Kzvs1BYh4QBKWo
and Spanish one

Don't worry, we're working on ch142.

And yes,
Lanka died.
If only it were just her...

That being said, I even joked about
Miyubi opening the Pearly gates for Jin on the thread. But we never know.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOO

I just read the Spanish version of the next version so basically

lanka pulled a Hachiko and did die waiting
her big sister died too cuz lanka

But the best cliff hanger of that chapter is
Miyubi telling he can see her again. Since she’s now like a scientist and she always dies. Don’t ya think she has some cure for death LOL yeah I know dumb but it’s a manga and this is all probably a dream anyway

Dex-chan lover
That came out of left field and it seems she actually did die but it’s also seems it could end up a dumb dream or something! hell everything in this has been dumb after all, let me guess her death will make him finally like her! Well he has been shown to like her a bit but not like fully!

Honestly I'm pretty sure the hyperbolic numbers are supposed to be a hint that this is a dream but the last arc treating the snouters seriously leaves a small sliver of doubt that this mangaka is going to do it unironically and have a 10 year timeskip to have an easy arc and series end.

Koala's position in the world after the time-skip screams dream especially what is revealed next chapter, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Dex-chan lover
That shitty wolf died? Finally!

I don't care if this is called a dream sequence, I'm considering it the true ending if that's the case!

Users who are viewing this thread