Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 3.8 - The Vtuber Brat Who Was Set Straight Through Losing Games

Aggregator gang
You failed the try not to post cringe challenge.
Imagine forming a parasocial relationship with someone who lacks the confidence and rationality for a face reveal/brand, and continuing the increasing decline of social skills with real human beings by obsessively following tweaning jpegs/png's with five to ten frames of mouth/eyelid animation just to call someone else cringe for an ounce of criticism.

Would a gif or webm of me in some ridiculous online animay generator change your mind? Maybe if I were to commission something from a starving weeb arist would convince you otherwise? Call me what you want but the notion of an antisocial audience using nonexistant entities as an irl surrogate rather than flesh and blood human streamers is beyond ridiculous.

Imagine forming a parasocial relationship with someone who lacks the confidence and rationality for a face reveal/brand, and continuing the increasing decline of social skills with real human beings by obsessively following tweaning jpegs/png's with five to ten frames of mouth/eyelid animation just to call someone else cringe for an ounce of criticism.

Would a gif or webm of me in some ridiculous online animay generator change your mind? Maybe if I were to commission something from a starving weeb arist would convince you otherwise? Call me what you want but the notion of an antisocial audience using nonexistant entities as an irl surrogate rather than flesh and blood human streamers is beyond ridiculous.
No one sane cares this much about seeing a streamer's ugly mug.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder how people get onto mangadex forum boards and hold such normie opinions

Users who are viewing this thread