Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 3 - "Normal" Home Cooking 2

Supporter
So the next chapter she will become a genius surgeon/doctor?

Lol I love how talented Elma is though she thinks it's 'normal'.

Thanks for the chapter.

slothful father
Gluttonous father
Greedy brother

I cant wait for the otherr

So each one of the six people in that prison is related to one of the seved deadly sins. Question: the sins are 7, so either 1 was never caught or was killed or Elma has her own related sin.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. I get what it's trying to do, I think, but it's all so obvious with the themes, and the stuff is the same as has been seen a thousand times by now. If the heroine at least had a bit of personality, or if there was some sort of actual tension, or, heck, even some real comedy ... but, naw. It's just nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Duuuude. It would be crazy if the persona of the chef is literally gordon ramsey. He swears and shit

Dex-chan lover
@JohannesKT
Elma is the seventh. Remember the part in chapter one when six prisoners and a fetus take over the prison?
https://mangadex.org/chapter/920229/12

Double-page supporter
@Rgal lust is a possibility too, since apparently she's so beautiful they warned her never to show herself with her glasses off and hair down.

My guess is that she’s *big sigh* lust... the hint was how the head maid described her when she took off her glasses. Plus it’s so typical of this type of genre to do something tacky like that. Pride is what I hope she is though.

Users who are viewing this thread