Shadow Queen - Ch. 40

don’t think we haven’t noticed all of the stories u translate being updated loves. first “when the villainess loves”, then the reverse harem one, and now this? y’all are some of the most dedicated individuals i’ve ever seen ❤️ tysm

Please dont say spoiler statements about the prince such as
him being good, in the first timeline or something similar along with why. Add it in ylur spoiler and say about the prince instead Dont say anything about personality or events we havent seen
we are to only comment what has been seen

I think the prince is cold to mc in past life because they marry as a result of arranged marriage also prince hate mc in the past life because she come from the duke house

Ugh the story dragging too long... like i commented previously i almost forgot her objective. Why she needs raphael so bad, etc2
I just hipe the author doesnt really make a chapter that contain not important thing. Like for this one, she just slap the maid and met the prince and got dizzy. This alone should be in half chapter. Too much dragging the scene is not a good idea

Dex-chan lover
@Randompasserby18 On what MC's plans are :
MC knows grand duke will be holding this big arts & culture expo to celebrate the upcoming cultural renaissance (and also make profit + cement his power further).

Her plan is to hold her own rival arts expo and undermine the grand duke's own, so he makes big losses and affects his repute.

She wants to bring together the future celebrated figures like Raphael under her wing and into her expo so she can increase her expo's worth, and by extension her own prestige will go up.

Ah when will i see a reincarnator who doesn't end up with a noble. I kinda want her for the knight or the painter (i've forgotten if the painter is a noble too but so far we've always seen heroines end up with an emperor, duke, prince, etc. Except for Nine but he's still pretty much a royal blood in the midst of the wolves) I'd accept anyone deserving of Elena; Anyone but the prince, who despite what the spoilers below said, still treated her badly nonetheless. There could be other ways of dealing with problems and looking down on someone on the pretense of "it's for their sake" is still sickening.

Anyway, any of you guys got recommendations on reincarnators who don't end up with nobles?

Honestly I like her bodyguard so I'd be happy if they ended up together. The prince on the other hand... kinda iffy.

Thx for the translation!

"Distance himself"
When has that method of protection ever fucking worked when the protector is acting to be a dick.

Generic redemption style bullshit.
"He was actually good."
Yeah, and fucking dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Another creep showed up.

@1ORIN @Lazari012 The Villianess Wants to Marry a Commoner,
Villianess Level 99
seems to be going this way, debatably I Raised Cinderella Preciously, Ascendence of a Bookworm (no romance so far), I’m a Spider, So What? (no romance), 12 Kingdoms (no romance?), maaaayyyyybe the Most Heretical Last Boss Queen? She outranks the person who seems to be the male lead by a lot. There’s also a series on here where the Villianess opens a cafe and serves bacon to furries. They are discriminated against and basically viewed as second class citizens. But who knows, one of them could turn out to be royalty later in the series.

It’s really hard to think of series that fit what you are talking about.

Dex-chan lover
Whether he ends up being actually good or not, I'm kinda hoping she either doesn't end up with anyone, or maybe at a push the Ice Knight. I think he's pretty clever, and I like his loyalty.

@Randompasserby18 she needs Raphael (and the other future cultural leaders) because she needs support. And support is not always political or monetary.

It would be the equivalent of media personalities or celebrities who create art/entertainment but also hold influence. Those people can influence the thoughts and decisions of many a people. Even in our modern age, or especially so, you can see the power they hold over society.

Our MC neither has noble blood nor real power, this is one of the only ways she knows how. It's a novel idea, and honestly not such a bad one.

Bro even if there's a good reason why he's
the ML and deserves redemption
or whatever idfc he looks like a dick

Im unclear on what our MC's goal is. Is it revenge against the hidden person? Is it to be the Queen? Is it to find a way to run away? Or, is she doing multiple things at once to see what pathway works?

Users who are viewing this thread