Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 32.5 - Omake

Dex-chan lover
AWW SHIT! The Side chapters always have the good shit.

I mean, yeah, it's for the best. We're leaving it to you to comfort him while he's down, Omori~

Yeah, he's a decent, if socially challenged guy. Attentive enough. If she weren't an assassin, they might've been a good match? He would probably have helped her get better in a different way. But his partner is into him, so let's leave it at that.

And we wouldn't have had this wonderful moment without Muncher Scanlations dropping all these chapters for us so quickly. Like, damn.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh sweet, new Kanako! Why is there are so many comnent? Eh I will check after I read the chapter–––What the fuck?!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I thought the tsundere was already dailed up to the max, gonna be pushing yandere soon if he's not careful.
He is an assassin though, so that is a very small step.

I can't believe my animal-punner assassin manga is going this route

HHHHMMMMMMM?!!!!!!

WHOA, DID NOT EXPECT THAT FROM HIM!!!!
While I want to squeal about romance, he's probably just annoyed at his coworker being distracted by a cop.

BUT WOW, THAT MOVE, SMOOOTH BOY

This is the first time I see a comment section blowing up like this and it's mainly people yelling "YOOOOOOOOO" only or something in that nature

Dex-chan lover
oh my fucking god. I'm gay, and that was so smooth even I might have fallen for him.

Users who are viewing this thread