Shigahime

Group Leader
Yes. I have everything ready(26-31 all cleaned and redrawn), just waiting on the translation and then I can start pumping the chapters out.

Just hold on tight plz

fhq

Very interesting development. It starts off a little ... mundane but it really comes into its own.

Dude!!! This is so freakishly amazing! I don't know where you go from here. Do you start introducing more blood race characters? Or Old Blood Race Hunters? It's Bloodborne all over again.

it's completed? just like that???
the girl's personality transformation is a bit too abrupt and final.

Dex-chan lover
not really surprised that it got axed, at the start this had potential and was pretty interesting and then author shoe horned a love triangle which went on forever

Group Leader
If you want to read the older chapters, find me on the Jaiminis Box Discord and I'll give you the chapters.

Or read it on the handful of aggregators, it's up to you.

Group Leader
Same reason that a majority of the other bigger groups are pulling out. Don't worry, there will be a replacement soon :D

In the mean time if you want to read the older chapters, just send me a DM and I'll give you all the zip files.

@RoastBeef

I'm honestly unaware of any of this. Anyway, good thing that I tend to archive the mangas I like, and Shiga Hime is among them.

Still, are we talking about MangaDex relocating, or the site shutting down?

Users who are viewing this thread