Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - The White fox who wants to die (2)

Contributor
I was going to read the novel, but it seems it has been 2 months since its last update.

>Village is burning down, obvious smoke and fire in the distance, overturned carts and junk
'Does the village seem odd?'

Dex-chan lover
"Oh no, you got me, the most OP person in the world, with just a single sword swing."

yay... rape as a plot device ... yet again... would it kill manga authors to use a less lazy and frankly disgusting event to advance their plot? I mean it works for some manga, but in most it's unnecessary.

Fed-Kun's army
A mysterious power given to him by a hero? Obviously that a fragment of the power stolen from the MC back in chapter 1.

I don't think any rape happened. They never mentioned nor hinted anything about it and the MC looked way too calm when he saw her. Most likely just some fanservice since the mangaka really likes drawing them whenever he gets the chance to, as evident in Chapter 1.

Also, still bummed out that the fox is a guy.

@Sancturil

I'd even go so far as to say that it's not unlikely one of the heroes ordered the attack because of their hate towards the MC.

Dex-chan lover
Got me exited for a second when they said bandits, turns out there no rape(maybe)

Fed-Kun's army
I missed this series so much. I really wanna see when he meets the 3 traitors again.

Where does it even suggest that it was rape, even if the girl had ripped clothes? Pretty sure she’s hurt cuz she resisted plus all other girls are unscathed so its just a standard kidnapping

Fed-Kun's army
I Hope he Will Start his revenge.. and kill the 3 Girls and the other Heroes

Double-page supporter
oh boy it's another sexual violence tag, i'm getting tired of this rape plot device.

Users who are viewing this thread