Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.1

Dex-chan lover
2 releases in one day! I just had to finish this release asap to hear your opinions about it. This chapter somehow went a differenty way everyone was expecting lmao. Next release probably this weekend, I'm pretty burnt out haha :aquadrink:

So you love that girl, love spending time with her, love kissing her, love the sex with her, but you're still unsure if your love is gay enough? Yuraki you stupid useless lesbian(?)! :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
its kinda of crazy how in 2021 when this was written, an Idol admitting being a lesbian would be quite a shock to everyone.

In 2024, an Idol coming out as strait would be the bigger shock.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that’s kind of fucked up. Yukari liked having Ayu around to cook, clean, do laundry and hang out with, but she was worried she would eventually leave. Before Ayu confessed to her we never saw her actually think about Ayu in a romantic or sexual way aside from teasing her. I think she decided to get into a romantic relationship with Ayu because she was more so scared of her leaving than out of any real love for Ayu.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

images

Ok that’s kind of fucked up. Yukari liked having Ayu around to cook, clean, do laundry and hang out with, but she was worried she would eventually leave. Before Ayu confessed to her we never saw her actually think about Ayu in a romantic or sexual way aside from teasing her. I think she decided to get into a romantic relationship with Ayu because she was more so scared of her leaving than out of any real love for Ayu.
Nah having just reread the series there was a good amount of times where there was a panel or two of Yukari looking at Ayu silently like she was falling for Ayu.

Dex-chan lover
She is going to need body armor after this concert...

Wait nvm im stupid... and also you dont even know if you love them fr? Smh, mods, yuri beam, thank you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like this hit a little differently in the novel, both Ayu's reaction and the coming out sequence.. but that makes sense when trying to condense for an adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
liked having Ayu around to cook, clean, do laundry and hang out with...

she was worried she would eventually leave. I think she decided to get into a romantic relationship with Ayu because she was more so scared of her leaving than out of any real love for Ayu.
that... just how normal relationship work :shamihuh:

ok, joke aside. She do like Ayu, bro !
Like while it is convenient, it won't make her that desperate. there are a part about her have issue with bonding and the like a chapter a while back, so if it still like that she would be the same and not that care. find someone else to do house work, while inconvenient, she would not that much desperate to done all this thing.

So to me that look like she, for the first time, find someone she care and want them be with, to be that desperate to do anything to keep them. she just confuse while discover something she learn for first time and think she can't capable of care about it.
I mean she think she can't feel like that about her, so she worry that she can't she feel like that about her, while well that just care with extra overthinking :facepalm:

you feel sad when she sad, feel bad that you can't love them the same way ? feel terrible that you can't understand what she experienced, Care to learn about what their life were. Also you monopoly them in couple of chapter earlier. Girl ! People stay happy married for life with less than half of this :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think saying she doesn’t have any “real” love for Ayu is too harsh. I think she does love Ayu, but not in a very healthy way.

Users who are viewing this thread