Shimekiri Mae niwa Yuri ga Hakadoru - Vol. 4 Ch. 19.2

Aggregator gang
I don't understand what's the conflict. Does Yukari love Tomoka? Or does Yukari think Tomoka and Ayu should be together? Does Ayu think Tomoka and Yukari should be together?

:notlikethis: MY BRAIN CAN ONLY PROCESS SO MUUUCCHHH!!!
Basically, Tomoka criticizes Ayu, Ayu thinks she's not suitable for Yukari. Yukari thinks that Tomoka would be a better partner for Ayu. Ayu misunderstood Yukari's comment on that thinking that Tomoka would be a better partner for Yukari. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
New release :)

I'm kinda tired of the what is love and misunderstanding trope, pretty weak chapter imo. Hope you can still enjoy it.
Especially for an adult woman. You're kissing, dating, and living with your GF. What adult woman (Japanese or not) wouldn't understand what that means in this day and age? Her specific issues seem beyond silly, even for a manga. A setup like this is normally used as a joke, not something to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
lamao. mutual jealous toward same rival is wild :clap:
to anyone confuse.
-Ayu: think idol, is amazing, also she read and know all sensei work, much better for her than her.
-Hikari: think that idol girl, same age, same gay as her and have so much relatable to Ayu.
Both think they are not good enough for the one another and Idol girl is "more suitable for her"

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah, it's the classic Japanese misunderstanding. I won't mention subject/object I'm talking about because you clearly understand who/what I'm talking about, right? Right?! :facepalm:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Probably the worst chapter so far. This seems like an unrealistic fumble but I guess we'll see how next chapter goes...

I'll tolerate anything besides Ayu returning to her parents.

Dex-chan lover
If Tomoka is so good for both of them...well, it's unfortunate that I'm sure they aren't going to go a non-monogamous route. They never do. 😔
The other problem with that is neither of them actually want to be with Tomoka romantically, so that wouldn't work anyway (unfortunately for Tomoka). We have a grown woman wondering if she's gay while she dates and lives with her GF. I think her head would explode if asked to consider multiple partners.

Dex-chan lover
Tells her "im the one whose more suitable" but didnt beam her imagination for the context into yukaris brain.

Users who are viewing this thread