Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I am curious to see what bullshit excuse they will use to try to convince him to go back... He have a beautiful companion, a relativity good life as a shop owner, no one got his back in the past... they only perceive his importance now that the shitty sage took over and screw everything... This makes me want to read the WN to see.

Dex-chan lover
@Karmichel spoil for you :
he'll keep his slow life even when his sister comes back. though maybe he'll get entangled with the demon king and all that "thing" again in the far future

Group Leader
They’re changing it up from the LN to make it more ecchi... not sure how I feel. :/

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster
the sister go because they failed? I’ve read that she could not go because of something that makes her bound to eliminate the demon king... and the sage?

@Karmichel
It's related to Hero trait she owns. A chapter ago Red explained how traits affect personality and this applies to his sister (due to Hero's blessing, she tends to help people, for example)

But there is a whole arc based on this reunion and how to minimize the damage of Hero's trait (because it greatly affects her life and Red already had this concern)

______
As for Sage, let's say Red solves this problem when this reunion occurs XD

Basically WN's "2nd Arc" is all based on imouto's situation and Red solving part of those past problems... including with Monk and Cleric from the party.

Dex-chan lover
There are parts of this I'm liking better then the LN, and parts of the LN I like better then this. They seem to work well enough in tandem, I think, but I'm only up to C16 of the LN

I don't know what they gain by changing Red and Lits relationship like that?

Dex-chan lover
This won't improve, will it? It will just continue ignoring the main plot and keep focusing on wish fulfillment I guess.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder he was kicked, there's a fresh one and a milf yet he does nothing.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PY9iaAtWCb8On3XLiUASVU6x0uSRdIlU/view?usp=drivesdk
Slow Life Frontier LN art

Users who are viewing this thread