Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program

@shadoWAce I know right. Like why are they so slow on the release??? Is it not updating in raws or something??? If so i understand, but it not, then well...

Edit: I just realized that another group updated this. Lets just see how they will do it. THANKS FOR PICKING IT UP 🙏🏽 Been excited for this when i first read it.

Ok actually, i grew up by the time this updated again. So now that i’m reading it all over again, it’s stupid LOL 😂

@CardiBSlays glad you think so as well, cause whenever there's a new chap release I always reread, so hope it didn't delay anymore if another trans take the job

Fed-Kun's army
It's like the story is so close to just being something that I love and adore. But the story always pulls away from me loving it last moment. Honestly, if the story didn't try to be a heartwarming story about an OP baby that is actually a Japanese woman that poops in a diaper. Then it wouldn't be so bad. A big fight scene looked to be becoming something really cool by killing someone but is stopped last moment due to the annoying brother. Just give us an OP baby killing anyone trying to harm her friends and family without mercy. I also ship the MC and the Knight! But, at least wait for 10-years.

This manga is drawn too horrifically. This mismatch of an adult's head on toddler's body is very hard to look at. I understand that they just follow abominable LN designs, but I believe that it's still could be done better.

Just read it and figure out if you like it or not. These isekai mangas are are really weird AF! Your basically telling yourself Japan WTF!

Group Leader
@chua1332 I don't know, we just worked on it cause the TL for it wanted to, its up to him if he wants to continue it or not, ask The Sinners group instead. the leader is the TL iirc

Group Leader
We get Isekais with OP men and women... Now we have OP babies.... Seriously lol
( Still following though. :) )

Double-page supporter
Lol I had to just skim through the non-English chapters because there's none updated since Chapter 8. If the Scanlator teams can't do it they just have to announce so maybe new volunteers can help?

Users who are viewing this thread