Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 11

I honestly dk how to feel about this mc. I feel like she too happy when killing. Even tho i like psychotic vibes, it’s weird.

Supporter
yeah I don't like the mc
she has exactly one emotion: obliviously cheerful

Dex-chan lover
It would've been better if they didn't immediatly kill that noble, let him suffer a bit before

le3

Dex-chan lover
@Firemorfox She's an Archer confirmed.

Rip Muscle Beard, at least you dine with your bros in hell tonight

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... kinda feel bad for the empire... But then again, that is how war is... No bad or good, all of them are just soldier who follow the order of the higher up that started the mess....

Still, it is a bad choice to fight with the girl who is raised by death, since she represent death him self... If only they know

Fed-Kun's army
you wana survive? frag the fcking pos standing on top who doesn't value your lives

This actually does a good enough job of
making the empire’s officers and soldiers seem believable and not hollow shells. Not an amazing job but it’s refreshing.

Thanks for the translation. Some good battle scenes. The imperial relative had the ol Viet Cong grenade chucked into his tent.

Double-page supporter
This reminds me of the WN "The Girl who ate a death god". Similar story beats, right down to becoming the feared strongest warrior of the losing side and loving to eat. The two major differences are the death god here still lives, and the MC is physically attractive.

Thanks so much Olivia! I always feel bad for war horses that get killed for literally no reason (is for restricting movility and make them easier to get hit because of the falling mammal but still they are innocent)

Users who are viewing this thread