Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
is the source material completed? is the manga caught up to raws? if no, what's the latest chap?

I liked this chapter. We had the muscle head see that he was a fool for looking down on the enemy and order a retreat in a smart way, we had the guy who had been asking for a retreat get heated and try to mount an attack against the special forces despite it being a bad idea, and we saw common soldiers mount a miniature coup against the stupid royal. I liked all of these because even though one side has more evil leaders, most characters are being given depth and thoughts that I think make sense. Heck even that shit royal being entitled to the very end fits in for someone as shit as them, and I am more interested in seeing their impact on the story in their death than anything they did in their life.

I don't mind buying into our little death god Waifu when we also get a nice fleshed out world around her too.

Dex-chan lover
props to this guy nerviously holding the head, coz that shit must be woobly
2TllOc9.png

Dex-chan lover
I love how she always cheerfully (like a completely innocent angel who hasn't ever hurt a fly) says stuff like, "I will end you"😂

Fed-Kun's army
Not only is she cute but shes also fucking brutal, she is the beauty of death incarnate

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 Which would've probably caused the horses legs to give or just break due to the force required for her to jump that high, it's not like she would've kicked off the ground after all. This is just a rough estimate of how much force would be put on the horse.
I'm not all that familiar with calculating jump force but, based on a video of an adult man jumping with the force exerted being measured by a pressure plate, it took roughly 2000 newtons to jump a little over 2.5 feet. Assuming she weighs about the same as that guy with her full armor and sword, she would exert more than 22 kN of force to jump 30 feet, which is more than 2200kg of force, but if we count the height of the horse it would probably only be about 25ft so, roughly 20kN and 2000kg of force.
@shanoc5902 Agreed, all of it works well to flesh out the characters, even if they're gonna die shortly afterwards, and it makes more sense for the soldiers to kill that selfish asshole that got their commander and several of their comrades killed, instead of accepting it and having the MC kill the guy later just because. I feel like I've only seen that kind of thing happen 2 or 3 times, with the rest of them just having the MC come and save the day just because they're a bad guy that needs to be defeated and/or killed.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping at some point she would say umu, but alas, regardless this is a great chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leo80221 that math is assuming that the gravitational pull, the actual strength of the horse, and the type of metal used is same as on earth, for all we know the gravity might be way different as on earth (although I doubt the author thought of that; actually I doubt that the author thought about any of the physics involved in this.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to wish she wasn't so OP or that someone who could up a fight would show up.

Fed-Kun's army
It was interesting at the start but now it's getting boring with all the war.

Users who are viewing this thread