Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I like how one moment she yanks the LT back down into cover, before leisurely standing up and stretching in the same spot.

@Mangareader
I like how one moment she yanks the LT back down into cover, before leisurely standing up and stretching in the same spot.
I think that was more to stop her from running off, rather than stopping her from standing up.

Dex-chan lover
Press F for those fool soldiers lead by an incompetent commander.

This always worths the wait thanks for translations

Fed-Kun's army
finally chapter, thanks
i just love Olivia, shes the best battlemaniac ever

Group Leader
God, finally Olivia's part to show up
Now I want to see Rampaging Olivia on the main battalion lmao

Emmm.... cuteness is justice? Like Sora said in no game no life and the situation is very similar here

Dex-chan lover
I have some SPOILER
Read at your own risk.
C10 goes RIP and TEAR, everyone gets scared the shit out because our girl is destroying them with a smile.
She's called a monster and the enemy wonders if she's even human.
She answers she is.

Olivia reaches the the leaders easily because her onslaught greatly decimated their forces after that retard general George got himself killed with fire.
She killed their strategist Paris and then their only competent commander, general Osvann.
Olivia's squad caught up to her and she presented their heads.

C11
Very short chapter.
Empire's remains are angry that they lost the leader(Osvann) they cherished so much.
Despite that the foolish nobles who were playing soldiers still were being whiny so one of the soldiers ordered his companions to execute them and the nobles got killed by multiple arrows.

Users who are viewing this thread