Shinju no Nectar - Ch. 75 - Plots and Desires

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry translators, but I didn't read. Just wanted to see them anime tiddies.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, the knight once, around the time when she first appeared, was almost raped by her men, and was saved at the last moment by MC. To add insult to injury, this was around the time when MC just started to cosplay as Grey, while the knight, we told, was a captain who had battlefield experience and good with sword and everything.

Chapter 5, page 40.

Also she was Lieutenant and they were deserters and Grey wasnt the only one there, Sezac also spot then leaving and only didnt interfered because Kai was faster.

She is also not a Knight, she is part of the Lemurian Company (like Grey) and they are akin to the East Indian Company, I think she is a minor noble but in terms of development Albion is more around the Victoria Era. She is a good fighter but she was losing control over her company due to the long siege and that group want going to desert.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, the knight once, around the time when she first appeared, was almost raped by her men, and was saved at the last moment by MC. To add insult to injury, this was around the time when MC just started to cosplay as Grey, while the knight, we told, was a captain who had battlefield experience and good with sword and everything.
I'm pretty sure that Knight means Noel, the Irish crossdressing chick.

Aggregator gang
Gonna skip this chapter after reading all your comments and wait for the next one with the conclusion to the "r*pe situation".

Depending on that i will drop this or not...

Dex-chan lover
Can we skip to the part where this elf tramp is the one getting violently toyed with by her "lesser" pets? Preferably with zero chance of her being rescued and surviving.

Dex-chan lover
Man ... this author sure likes playing close to their rape fantasies. There are ways to get smutty without having to fall back on your one trick pony. However, when you paint the ML as someone who wouldn't squash a grape in a fruit fight AND who is also MORE vegan than a vegetable then you end up creating scenarios that don't make sense. I just hope that they don't make Dorothea act out of character (and do something she NORMALLY wouldn't) just to prove how much she likes the ML ... that would be the most tragic part of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
She might be a princess, but still a dwarf first, they're built tough, and we've already know and seen she can kick ass.

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly what I was thinking, like is the whole world gonna see them naked/in a sexual situation before the MC? It's a little frustrating that we see all the erotism in ntr/sketchy situations but all the MC does is suck breasts for half a panel every 35 chapters, it's getting a little old.
He's seen them naked and gotten into very uncomprimising positions with them.

The thing with the MC is, that he hasn't been allowed to just be Kai in the story for way too long.
He has self worth issues.

Dude's practically perfect, but he can't imagine himself in a relationship because of his hangups and his history. The villains on the other hand are shit people but they're confident shitty people.

Dex-chan lover
The last time I heard an elgi degrading dawi royalty like that, a nearly genocidal war between both races happened and the elves lost. The duchii bitch is clearly playing with fire here.
war of the beard time, that ones going in the book of grudges for sure

Dex-chan lover
guys remember she's omega buff and slaughters with a hammer. She can takes a few orcs with her bare hands

Dex-chan lover
Gonna skip this chapter after reading all your comments and wait for the next one with the conclusion to the "r*pe situation".

Depending on that i will drop this or not...
Why you haven't dropped it before now is a mystery then considering similar situations have happened before

I've got to say... We have been told Doris is very capable and crafty... Yet here she is, proving she's absolutely retarded by having the princess of an allied nation drugged, kidnapped and thrown into a rape dungeon... A princess whose known last destination was the residence of the crazy bitch.

The author ain't subtle when it comes to the idiot balls, ain't he?

Users who are viewing this thread