Shinju no Nectar - Vol. 16 Ch. 76 - Doronea in Danger

Dex-chan lover
I never thought slime pr0n would be presented here,but here we are.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it even if ppl gonna see he is an impostor does it rly delete all that he achieved for them?

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie... I know exactly where this is going.

Gill or his missus (I forgot her name), will save Doronea, they will get together clues of how the knife-eared bitch is a total psycho and reveal it to the public.

And about Grey's dear ol' granny... I think she is one of the reasons he was the man he was, and if she is half the woman I think she is... she will know why Kai is using her grandson's name and will accept that he is taking the weight of his legacy for a good cause.

But seeing Doronea show why she is prime waifu cut by bashing those green skins into mush was fun as hell.

I still feel bad for the orcs though, the bitch can say what she wants, but orcs here clearly are as civilized as any other race, but I bet with their appearance and physical traits most only see them as brutes, and we saw her maid hitting them with drugs, so... proof they weren't on their right minds.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think, Elea, ie. the elf maid, is double agent. Most likely some sort of kunoichi in the service of the queen. I mean, the queen is no fool and sending some mole(s) to infiltrate the masion of your political enemies, especially the prominent ones, is practically no brainer.

Dex-chan lover
I think that it's worth commenting, but for a women who thinks of herself as oh so smart. The fact that she doesn't think for a second that just disappearing a dwarf princess isn't going to start a giant shit storm of a diplomatic mess is quite shortsighted

Fed-Kun's army
I have to wonder what the author's intentions are in making Doronea appear so foolish. It has to be intentional, otherwise...
On a side note, it's a good representation of a certain side of the political spectrum.

Dex-chan lover
Man, for a moment I went " oh she does get it" but then I remembered that she actually had to think about it for minutes. "Oh I'm so smart, I shouldn't do what psycho lady asks!11" Yeah, ya think?!

Dex-chan lover
I am also posting my prediction that the grandmother is gonna be like "So why do you have my grandson on this trial? He is clearly my beloved grandson, a noble warrior who has done many things for this nation. The fuck is wrong with you all?"

Users who are viewing this thread