Shinka no Mi - Ch. 12

To be fair he is an idiot.
He only thought of the finish line, not the course to achieve it.

But now he has a muscle brained tan garyu ontop of a human shape changing gorilla.
The author should of just added that dragon as a third.

@aigomorla Not a big spoiler but,
the next girl will be dumb as an ass

Mod note: We have a spoiler function/button.

It took me a while, but I figured out where that ring came from. Here is the link, in case anyone else needs it:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/595205/10

Dex-chan lover
@oftentell ah ty i was seacrhing at the big drops he got from before but i couldnty remember that ring, still, how did it get reformed into a good ring?

@Hollow7f That ring reduces her luck by twice the amount, her luck is negative which means she gets -2*-Luck , since -*- is + she gets + 2Luck.

Aggregator gang
He screwed up big time, thinking that giving her the ring was nothing.

@Hollow7F ok to explain the ring. the Ring give -2*(luck stat) + luck stat. basically turning positive luck value to negative of the same value. IE if your luck was 100 and but on the ring it becomes -100 (negative one hundred). Al luck in -2000000 (negative 2 million) the ring on makes it - - 2000000 (or negative negative two million) and from basic math 2 negatives cancel each-other out and become positive. so in the end AL's luck stat becomes positive 2000000.

where the ring came from is shown in the link @oftentell gave in their comment. its from the poor chest seichi killed in ch 10.

Seichi takes responsibility for his actions even if hes an idiot. as for salia and siechi getting new girls, she ok with it, it proves how strong her man is. remember shes a gorilla and i looked it up they are 1 dominate mail and several female families like many animals. also that heart necklace encourages harem it boosts the wearers times the number worn ie its a harem multiplier

Edit: i could be wrong on the value. its from what i remember of the wn read like a year ago and those chapters are not easy to get to read read right now. the author could have changed it what converted to LN

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
A wild assumtion buuuuuut, The ring of Misfortune adds a negative value of double the wearers luck stat so given that Altrias Luck stat were -200k the added value became -(-200k)*2 which becomes +400k. Or just the simple fact that subtracting from negative value makes the negative value less negative.

uhm... the ring stats where "minus twice" => Luck = x * -2

she had -2,000,000 luck
so now

luck = -2,000,000 * -2
luck = 4,000,000

that is some luck she has now...

Dex-chan lover
You can't put that many manga fetishes into one character! There's a law against it!

Users who are viewing this thread