Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man

Group Leader
Hey there! Just want to offer an update on the progress of the series. I am the main editor for cleaning and typesetting, and I'm doing fine. But the two translators have had very busy lives recently. We are still working on the series, but it's a matter of when they are available. We do have the raws for volumes 7 through 10, so we will keep working when possible. I'd love to do more soon, but I can't push the translators on it. I hope you understand, and I hope we can keep working on this soon!

For those of you checking the comments before reading... Fuck it, reading this was an absolute pleasure, beyond that, finishing the chapters is like waking up from a wonderful dream. A reading tip, put on some Hendrix up to chapter 26, 26+ you'll know exactly what song to put on.

I was hoping i could find the raws and somehow figure out a translation to continue reading, but I could only find raws from chapter 41 to 48.

The manga - art and story - is really great, and I hope someone as skilled as the past trans team can pick it up soon. In the meantime, I guess I better get back into my japanese teaching app....

Group Leader
Hey there! Main person from the team here. We need a new translator since Manslapper isn't able to continue. I'd absolutely love to continue my work on this series, but I can't translate it myself. If you or someone you know is interested in translating Shiori Experience, let me know. Seriously. I want to keep working on this.

@Bracketier I can only wish you luck in finding a new translator and offer my undying thanks for the work that's already been done.
Even if it takes years until it's picked up once again, the chapters i have read will remain with me until then. Wonderful work this one.
Thank you for allowing me to read even if a piece of it, for i had an splendid time doing so.

Group Leader
I can't promise anything at the moment, but it looks like there is a new translator on board for the series! Not sure when we'll get the next chapter out, but I've started cleaning it so I can typeset once the translation happens!

Users who are viewing this thread