Shiori Experience: My Plain Self and an Odd Old Man

Power Uploader
Just a little heads-up. The series is not dropped, but the typesetter is MIA, so if you want to see new chapters, please apply for a typesetter spot. Go on our IRC channel or contact me directly here.

Thanks to the scanlation team for your hard work! Made me happy to see an update on this again.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she the parent? Can't she, like, take her daughter out of the band? Doesn't the daughter need her parent's consent to be in band?

@Novis I guess i've seen parents do so many shitty things in real life that i didn't even flinch when she explained it, but you have a point.
Maybe she is afraid taking her out of the band would be worse

@Romanaire based on how the baseball team reacted to Daiba switching to the light music club, that ain't an unfair assumption. The student's at that school are actually the worst.

Dex-chan lover
@romanaire Yeah, maybe.
My thing is with that is that she KNOWS someone that went through a similar situation. So it kinda makes it worse that, as a parent, she's not directly stepping in. Her daughter could potentially hurt herself for life with overwork. Still enjoying the story but now it's kinda sticking out to me like a sore thumb.

As a musician, I feel fucking retarded for putting this one off. I didn't think it was possible to capture the essence of musical performances visually, I mean trying to describe sound with imagery does sound antithetical but obviously i'm fucking stupid. This is so good, a bit corny at times but it's fucking delicious

Anyone else notice how the bad guy looks like Jimmy Saville? Based mangaka

listening to jim hendrix while reading this is the perfect experience, and i've never even heard a song by him before this manga

The lion, the witch, and the audacity of the bitch. Damn Subaru-sensei, you really have some deep-seated issues.

Double-page supporter
I've said it before. If there's any manga that deserves a high quality anime adaptation, it's this one.

(つ✧ω✧)つ⊂(◉‿◉)つ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯ლ(・﹏・ლ)

Users who are viewing this thread