Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

This has potential and is pretty good so far, but I fear the author is going to screw it up turn it to shit. Hope it doesn’t and only time will tell.

if he doesn't die at the end, I'll cry. After all, he is prepared to "train" and "bring up" a new "hero" for the sake of the world he sees and had experienced.

Fed-Kun's army
Loving this Lich King theme so far.
well except it's a "peaceful" kinda thingofa Lich King. keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
@Joshuawashere below the description at the "information" section if you press noveluptades you can see some information and the translated lightnovel episodes

ENGRAVE it to your brain boys.

There is no such thing as peace without a common enemy (monetary crisis, alabama, isis and now corona).

Should've been a Oneshot. Isekai/Videogames tends to have awful fandoms, but this one is going to be full of edgelords too!

LhHR9RG.gif

I just don't get why he is aiming for becoming a common enemy instead of becoming an eternal supreme ruler of the world (well, at least the continent).

Aggregator gang
There should just be an Edge tag for manga like this. Don't get me wrong, I think this manga is decent so far, but I can FEEL the edge leaking through that cover.

😉this a really good manga IF you like edge lord kind of mc OR if you like the kind of manga that makes you go HELL YEAH IT GOT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!! 6/10😉

Promising for now, seems like it’ll get stale when chapters hit double digits tho, just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread