Shoushaman no Isekai Survival ~ Zettai Hito to wa Tsurumanee ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Huh? Why is MAL-sync saying I tracked this at ch 18? Were chapters removed?

edit: but this is definitely a chapter I hadn't read yet... wth? And it's locally tracked, so not caused by a collision with other manga where one thinks it's the other...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, dad came in to save the day, for now. I hope his lecture there will keep his son on a tighter leash.
Huh? Why is MAL-sync saying I tracked this at ch 18? Were chapters removed?

edit: but this is definitely a chapter I hadn't read yet... wth? And it's locally tracked, so not caused by a collision with other manga where one thinks it's the other...
Previous chapter was mislabeled.

Dex-chan lover
So nothing happened in the end???
Well, I guess that's fine too. But i'm surprised he listened to his dad at all since we were being hinted he was trying to phase him out of the public eye and was already the official Lord so the dad had no power above him.
But aside from that, I'm glad the wedding went out without much incident and our MC is starting to open up to other people, maybe he'll even finally learn the language or try to instead of actively avoiding it

Dex-chan lover
I head someone says the current Isekai genre shows the mentality of people today. Previously, the main aim for Isekai story protagonist is to come back to the real world. It's akin of a child who ran to their world but decide to went through the process of growing up and went back to reality. But now, most put returning as a second priority and the rest accept their new world and even decide to stay in that world. Running away from reality and stay at the comfort of your own environment.

But you know, i don't think that as running away. At least not fully. The "then" and "now" is different, vastly different. Even if what's need to be done is the same, but how to do it already change a lot. It's like comparing gas and diesel engine and calling them the same thing so it's ok to put gas on diesel. Sure it might work, but overtime it will ruin the diesel engine.

I would say that this series shows exactly what is needed. Pressure and expectation is scary. People is Scary. Society is scary. As what Shiro and Sora once said "This world is just... a crappy game". But as crappy as it is, we still need to play it. What do you do when you find a game you don't like but still had to play it? one way is to ask for help from others who knew it better, another is to cheat, but personally, i think playing together with friends or family, someone that you care and care for you, is better. Because no matter how scary people is, or society is, it is reassuring to know that you are not "alone". But just knowing it sometimes not enough, in fact it might even made one question the reality. "are they really there for me? and not just enjoying the feeling of superiority from helping me?". What we really need, in this generation of internet Era, is human warmth. Not just the knowledge about each other, but also the presence. And this shows in this series, at least from what the author wants to convey since a work is often times the reflection of the author.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread