Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Miracles Will Happen

Aggregator gang
@kitcat1925 @wizard_of_oz You're absolutely right that it's horribly unfair to Kashimura, but Sayuri is a deeply flawed character and that's what makes it interesting. In that moment, Sayuri's "Apologize now!" is much more a rebuke of herself over regrets that she's probably been stewing on for decades than it is a rational response to her friend's situation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not going to pretend that the lessons from this chapter are completely the right ones. But it's still decently entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, I've never shipped a couple as much as I've shipped these two.
The day this gets a "yuri" tag, I'll die happy.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t agree with the MC at all. There are a lot of toxic worthless people in the world that deserve to be cut from other people's lives, no matter if they are family. The friend already gave him more chances than he deserves and he keeps fucking up. The message being conveyed by the author is wrong, very wrong.

Dex-chan lover
ok i gave him the benefit of the doubt, but her super fucked up, man, while i do get the ''u cant tell someone to die coz shit happens and then u can apologize and u will suffer for it'' thing, he still fucked up and needs professional help, like even if she does her own thing, he will keep dragging them down until he gets his shit together

Contributor
I'm just so happy for Shiraishi, she tried so hard to be Ninomiya friend.

Also, this story is still very interesting, it's a really nice surprise, hope it will stay like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, finallly! Someone else can see her for who she is now and not her past self... I mean, yeah I'd probably be with the majority of them and think its all an act as well xD

Dex-chan lover
While I do get the message behind the scene, it's not comparable. She was a bitch to her father out of being spoiled, while this girl said what she said based on very good reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no this whole "you can't hate this trash human being, he's your father!" thing is bullshit. being related doesn't give anyone the right to be a terrible person and neither does being stressed

Dex-chan lover
I can't quite tell if the author is subverting the idea that the super wealthy have to work for their fortunes, or not. (IRL, they certainly don't.) But I suppose it's at least ambiguous enough that it's hard to criticize either way.

Also, gambling addiction is a disease. While it's definitely wrong to leave people to cheat, steal, and ruin the lives of those dependent on them, it's really not a matter of them being unvirtuous. Their brains literally can't function properly and they appropriate need help more than they need being tossed in the gutter.

Dex-chan lover
Pager! Goddamit this brings me back! No wonder she says there's no internet.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, not all parents deserve sympathy or forgiveness. However, hatred and regret can be pretty toxic forces, so this might be for the best.

I think billionaires, quite a few of them, are parasitic and sell their life story as a rags to riches tale so the masses don’t detonate their ivory towers in which they reside.

That being said, it is respectable to work hard and achieve overwhelming success. However, connections, opportunity, and luck are also essential.

I'm skipping the issue of the father because I just don't want to get into that.

How many days of advanced preparation did they have? One? Two? And now they have this many customers? That's a bit ridiculous. Eh. Maybe. She is a very attractive person, so I guess it could possibly happen.

Users who are viewing this thread