Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The truth will out by next chapter;
and then you'll see the true mastermind.

Dex-chan lover
Well hell, I didn't expect that to get cleared up nearly that quickly.

Though I guess next chapter could always choose to throw a screw in it, too.

Aggregator gang
Woooo so we'll finally get to clear the misunderstanding next chapter?! Looking forward to it!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad if I want the female lead to end up with the priest instead of the prince? I know that they have history together, but perhaps it’s time to put the past in the past and move on. I also think that right now the chemistry between the priest and the female lead is better.

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for the curious
Eugene's butler basically mastermind both side.

He kept Eugene busy from returning home by begging him to stay until his father's last breath + deal with the aftermath

In the mean time he did that whole misunderstanding with Cecil.
And then he send a letter to Eugene from 'Cecil', saying they should break up.

Eugene rushed home, but everyone just repeated that Cecil left to town to marry someone.
Butler be like "ey, how about this girl?"
Eugene t' - ' t and lived and died unmarried

Annnnnnd then it's heavily implied that Grace's father is the reincarnation of that butler.

After that it's back to focusing on the whole saintess stuff.

Last I saw Liz's tree turned into a fuck you dragon because a thot tried to set fire t it.

EDIT: Check the raw, there's more chapter now (ch 9)
Girl who tried to set the fire got burned.

Then Grace show up and when the girl tried to say it was Grace who ordered her to do it, both Grace and the priest she colluded with spoke against the girl.

Liz's power showed her their conversation, thus Liz knew the truth.
At this moment the priest say Grace's tree just turned into fruit.

Lloyd asked Liz who's telling the truth, and once Liz told him Grace lied, Lloyd be like "oh no"

The fruit that appeared open up....it looked to be empty inside.

The priest tried to take a look inside, and the tree fucking piranha plant him whole and proceed to nom Grace too.

It then start walking towards the burned girl, and Liz tried to tell the dragon to listen to her, but it seems occupied with some shadowy thing.

That's all for the RAW atm. This is ch 9.3

Dex-chan lover
So demanding for someone who made accusations and misunderstandings, then stormed off...

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon
MC ends up with prince in the end, they rekindle their romance after clearing up the misunderstanding. Also they get officially married in one of the concluding sidestories.

claire is a real saint :sobs:

and i was unreliable narrator-ed this whole time... almost dropped it... but ending looks to be pretty meh anyways :|

Double-page supporter
despite how short this story is it's still very enjoyable
Vague spoiler:
all of them reincarnated just so justice can be dealt.

Users who are viewing this thread