Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

jak

Contributor
So who's her main love interest? The Priest guy who discovered her or the reincarnated prince guy?

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? Why are you complaining that it won’t eat vegetables? Look at its teeth, it’s probably an obligate carnivore.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Seems like there's only one more opponent to beat down and the one that deserves a most brutal punishment too.

Dex-chan lover
@jak
ML is the reincarnated prince. Kind of fits with the underlying karmic justice theme (denied happiness in the previous life, 2nd life is their redemption.)

I'm glad she was able to help Natalie, she was clearly a misjudged girl following the system pointed out to her since young... her priest in the other hand should have been executed, who knows how many would die because of him abusing his power to scheme?

Now I'm curious to see what the fucker will do now that his daughter is a national disgrace. Ty for the translation~~

I feel so blue balled right now not getting to see any newer chapters i wanna see the evil butler duke get bend over and boned

This chapter was awesome and the baby dragon is fantastic as well (idk why she was even wanting him to eat veggies, he's a carnivore and that's just common sense, lol), I hope the Prince is not the ML, their chance is gone and there's memories and whatever but it doesn't feel good. I do want her to be with the guy who brought her to the competition, he's super smooth and I like him a lot, haha :b

Aggregator gang
I do hope she won't end up with the prince, he maybe not a bad guy, buy she needs someone else, like, that priest guy.

@AiriAi: maybe she think the holy dragon is a dog or some kind of omnivore reptile.

Users who are viewing this thread