Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Because it technically like Liz, the dragon bound to be smart too.

Dex-chan lover
So the pet hates eating vegetables. It means FMC also hates eating vegetables.
She's not vegan ⊙▽⊙

this is so precious

i love how she heal her both physically and mentally

p.s the dragon is so cute and precious too

Dex-chan lover
Liz: "Eat your Vegetables."
Holy Dragon: "No"
Liz: "Eat Them!"
Holy Dragon: "NNYOO!"
Liz: "EAT THEM NOW!"
all females in a 10 mile radius: "its so kyyute

So, that bitch grace didn't receive any punishment beside her candidancy being revoked?
Being rich and have high social standing must be nice

Dex-chan lover
I just hope they don’t alter the FeMC’s pigmentation like they do in another series.

Also, Todoroki and Zuko just needed a holy dragon this whole time.

@Cephi
As mentioned by others:
the other flowers have not bloomed yet. For all we know, it could be another dragon (there aren’t though, since I’m reading the WN too) or an Angel (also a no). But again, it gives the author time to bring back antagonists from the past, since the prince and female lead hasn’t fully resolved their issues yet. Also, just because it’s a dragon, and holy, doesn’t mean it’s the strongest. It could be a lesser dragon, or maybe in that world dragons are common as crap, or an Eastern dragon is more divine.

And another thing, just because she has a holy dragon, don’t forget that the female lead is still generally regarded as inferior because of her white hair (and wasn’t there also a magic ability issue as well? I forget). So there’s quite a bit of opposition to her just taking the win just because of a dragon.

when you know i'm only here for the holy dragon
GIVE HIM A NAME ALREADY DAMMIT

i'm glad for Natalie. she's actually not a really bad person. she's just being used by Grace

Users who are viewing this thread