Since I Became a Saint, I'll Do Whatever I Want with My Second Life - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Hmm I wonder if there will be other holy animals that will be of at least equal to the dragon. If I think back to the Chinese four gods, which a lot of East Asian stories refer to, there’s still the tiger, phoenix, and a turtle-like creature. If I think back to western animal symbols, there are bears, wolves, and some sort of bird of prey like a hawk. That would make things interesting

Fed-Kun's army
" Our time together has come to an end,but do not lose that fire in your soul. It will light your path until we meet again my dear friend." - saying from somewhere

@beazacha Natile was the person being controlled by the other candidate ( don't care enough to remember her name) so it would be Natiles priest 's fault for not taking good care of her and the other girls priest that actually supported the villainous would be punished as well

Dex-chan lover
if any of you have read the novel dm me i wanna ask some questions

Aggregator gang
@Gudachiz spoiling is fine.... What was the whole whats your family name thing and what was her smile when she heard??

@Daeat I thought she was asking her family name just to be cheeky and bait Natalie into responding spiritedly, which she succeeded in, so she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread