Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Thanks my fellow mangadex reader, and I must say that in Spanish is very important to curse, I can say is even a form of art! 🤣🤣
@miruse

I'd like to use recent expression in my country too.

"Something is boiling but it's not water"

Dex-chan lover
The prince is being an asshole and that pendant thing is going to be a total drama MacGuffin, but whatever. At this rate, Ibee is gonna be the one to trigger Alejandro's rebellion.

...Yeah no. It's not to the level of her being dense or stubborn at this point. She's just stupid. She presses her luck and ignores any sound advice for her while ignoring as much of reality as possible. She acts grounded at times, but can't seem to comprehend...like...human behavior.

Dex-chan lover
@johnrevenge and then be killed for assault on the crown prince? Not very smart, huh? Do you think there's justice against the royal family that are in the wrong in this kinda story? She's only a commoner and, in this society, no rights or justice.

@scootle what do you expect her to do? As I said above, she's only a commoner. She's lucky she, just showing disdain for the prince, isn't being punished.... that's just how these kinda shitty societies with classes are.

Go get her booii also thanks for scanlating this, I read one in official kakaopage in my country but it takes so long to update.

@TheGodEmperor
How about she act just like a commoner with Ale and staying with him instead of going through all this bullshit? Yes, she is very lucky that Ale didn't do anything despite her not "acting just as a commoner should"

Noooo, the necklace! Ugh, such a spoiler brat, this so called crown prince.

Fed-Kun's army
Gross. I hate how the other maid is basically spying on her for Alejandro, that's really creepy and it shows that he hasn't exactly grown up at all. Ibee is becoming more and more braindead as well, why do these comics always have to go this route???

Wait, are people mad she didn't fight for her necklace? He's the freakin crown prince, wtf do you expect a maid to do lol He's not Ale, she can't just go big sister/mother figure on him and scold him, she'll get hanged!

Double-page supporter
Fuck this MC. I hope the prince rapes her until she's braindead and then kills her, because she's a fucking retard!

The amount of people that mad at the MC is amazing. He's a prince and she doesn't know him very well. She'll get in trouble if she speaks against him. Plus Ale is duke that she helped and know very well. The only reason why she's able to tell off Ale because of that relationship. That's why she left in the first place.

She's a maid. Not a duchess or a princess. She doesn't get kind of plot armor.

I only thing that made me facepalm is that she left her room. Ibee should've just stayed in the damned room. You know that creep is around. I know you think he won't go to the maid part of the building but better safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread