Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 282 - A Fallen Apple

Im really grateful for your translation. Just a little note: Kyoko never called the president by his first name Lory.

Thank you for the quick translation!! I'm glad they didn't just start dating because I feel like both of them have a lot more room for growth. Waiting to see what the author has in store!

OH MY GOD THIS FRUSTRATES ME BUT I GET WHY IT DEVELOPED LIKE THIS. ITS NICE THAT THERE'S A TWIST

BUT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG. SOO LOOOONGGG

SOMETIMES I JUST WANT IT TO BE A CLICHE SHOUJO MANGA AND JUST LIKE, HAVE THEM BE TOGETHER AND SOLVE THE PROBLEMS TOGETHER IN A SNAP BUT SURE OKAY

MAKE ME ANTICIPATE IT MORE 😭😭😭😭

WHYYYY AREN'T YOU SERIALIZED IN A WEEKLY MANGA THING INSTEAD AAAARGVHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭

i really freakin love how this is being handled!!! both characters are working towards healing themselves, and while the other unintentionally helped with their respective arcs, the final stretch needs through their own strength/ and knowing there's something good waiting for you at the other end. this is objectively the wrong time for their love, but they know they will reconcile with their feelings again later down the road. also, from now on, because all the cards are laid on the table, cuter moments will be much more vulnerable with acknowledged longing from both sides.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, this is the best option because they need to solve their own problems first. I've seen people taking things to the next level even though their not mature yet, so it ended into a toxic relationship. Their decision should be a good lesson for the readers because it is realistic this way.
However, this kind of set-up needs a lot of assurance. They're not together so it might trigger some insecurities and doubts.

Hmm, i read many manga and when they talk about their couple goal specially in this long awaited series, they will always a dead flag.

The bad possible outcome of this is in the next 2 to 3 episode they will do a time skip, after 5 to 10 yrs or so, they reach their goal, become world class actor/actress, get married and the end.

I hope the author dont go this route

I understand how they are still both in that phase where they can’t immediately be in a relationship because of their career goals and emotional/mental state but I’m still so frustrated how they aren’t together yet😭😭😭

Am I the only one thinking that this is actually a bit dry. I don't feel any excitement at all when reading this. Perhaps because I was waiting for it faaar too long to finally see it happening?

finally the development I want to see. I'm happy that they realized it and respecting each others goals. hahaha 10 years huh I hope no flag is raised imma riot if that happens

Ohh I love how realistic this scene felt! None of that mushy mushy "I love you but I'm to scared to try! Please give up one me!" or just steamrolling. It was realistic cause they talked through their similarities and both realized that they both wanted it but that they were neither in a place to change their lives yet! They gave a promise for the future and even though they say they won't change there will still be a difference in their relationship now which I'm looking forward to see! As long as she doesn't fet cold feet though that's realistic too.

Plus she isn't that old yet so think a relationship now might not be the best so for them to both wait will be good. Even though I want to see that damn kiss!

VIP
my main complain is not about development, it's about length and time. i just want to see this series end in my lifetime.

This is actually the best kind of development I was hoping for! Even though it would be nice for our shipper hearts if they just become a couple now with extra romantic moments after this, I'm more satisfied with them expressing that their personal goals should be prioritized first. All major misunderstandings have been cleared, so they'll be able to continue supporting each other and their respective dreams, with reciprocated feelings and less negative jealousy (especially from Ren!).

I wonder if that necklace has any special backstory, aside from just being a symbol of him belonging to her?

Users who are viewing this thread