Skip Beat! - Vol. 46 Ch. 282 - A Fallen Apple

This is no place for time skip yet, since things are set up for America and Cedric-induced Kuon drama. After Ren is outed as Kuon, he can make his career in America while Kyoko stays in Japan to make hers, then it will be a good moment to skip a few years.

Double-page supporter
I want to excitedly scream with joy and throw a tantrum at the same time.

It's like someone is twisting my body. I can't scream out loud but the last panel OmG >○<

I’m a little sad that they haven’t officially changed their relationship from friends to lovers, but I love the mature way they’re going about this. I love how they talked a little and came to an agreement about how they want to focus on their dreams and that they want to put a hold on changing their relationship.

I was hoping for more but ok ill take what i can get
dang it i hope i’m still alive by the time this ends
(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Dex-chan lover
It’s not what I hoped but it’s good enough and the last scene is great.

Honestly... this makes more sense. She has a lot of growing to do as an individual and he has got to get over his past. This is good and that last page was so wholesome and heartwarming.

It fits, makes sense, but I can't help feeling its a little lack luster. Also while it does make sense with their ambitions, it also feels like another way to stretch out their relationship for more drama/chapters. There's more to this story than romance, but it has been 282 chapters, and we only got a confession a couple of those chapters ago. Like will they only date 10 years from now when they're both successful?

Dex-chan lover
I knew that necklace had some importance. It was with us since the beginning of the manga. And now kahdoahskjdksjxn
Many thanks

Honestly this felt right, like i didn’t want to put much thought into how i hoped this chapter would go but this fit really well.

I think they both need to work on their dreams and goals before they can even broach a relationship together, as much as we may wish for them to finally date, that’s just not how Ren and Kyoko work , idk lol I’m satisfied

You know what. This would be theoretically fine and healthy and great as growing adults IF WE DIDN'T WAIT 2 DECADES FOR THIS. I mean I respect the managaka's work / life needs, but if you're going to have this kind of slow relationship (which is totally fine IF:), can we please get more updates... Jesus Christ.
Fine. I'll just be happy they confessed because god knows I didn't think it would happen in my lifetime....

Dex-chan lover
Hnnng, that final line though... 😳 I guess after all it'd be weird to see them jump straight to dating, so this is nice enough for now, I guess ;_;

Dex-chan lover
after who knows how many years, we're finally at the starting point, pfiuu 😗

This is an absolutely wonderful way to stretch it out without going backwards. We were all sick of them always missing each other with their feelings, and now they are out in the open, but they can still have their individual dramas.

Users who are viewing this thread